Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

Re: Clown World General

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:42 pm

The whole topic is retarded. Even Dave Rubin's remarks made me roll my eyes.

I don't know the politics of the people who made a lot of the music I love. It just doesn't come up. The arts are so welcoming and comfortable to leftists that I have little doubt that there are many conservatives involved in it who just don't say anything. Because they know it could hurt their career. This one indie rock dude, Aerial Pink, got dropped by his label earlier this year because he went to DC on Jan. 6. He wasn't arrested. He didn't storm the capitol. He just supported Trump and made it known. The label dropped him days later and even virtue-signaled about it.

Furthermore, I've had a little involvement in the music industry and I've followed music for my whole life, and one thing I"ve learned over time is that being smart or thoughtful or having "the right views" has NOTHING to do with a talent for making good music. A talent for music is the same as a talent for boxing or a talent for cooking. A person can be a complete dumbass and be great at music or art. It just uses a different part of your brain.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:05 pm

Besides, constructing your personality out of the shit you consoom is turbo gay.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:26 pm
MDE and Negative XP are more creative and have made better art than 99% of the shit the Needle Cock likes.
I see he is still mega asshurt about them.
I know he doesn't believe in any of this shit. He had Sam Hyde on for a fucking interview, he was originally an /mu/ poster on 4Chan and he publicly shit on Anita Sarkesian saying that even as a non-gamer he knew she was fake. He was always a bit of a hipster but the moment that hit piece came and got his shitposting channel nuked he has been a cowardly little shit ever since. It's why he is so damn obnoxious on Twitter, he is overcompensating fiercely to avoid getting cancelled and it is simply fucking pathetic.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:22 am

People with troll's remorse are consistently absolute shitheads. A reminder to always kill the traitor first.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:22 am
People with troll's remorse are consistently absolute shitheads.
This is why we despise goons, btw. They're all chock-full of troll's remorse for doing far worse shit than anything you'd see posted here.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
People with troll's remorse are consistently absolute shitheads. A reminder to always kill the traitor first.
Then the apathetic.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:41 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:11 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
People with troll's remorse are consistently absolute shitheads.
This is why we despise goons, btw. They're all chock-full of troll's remorse for doing far worse shit than anything you'd see posted here.
Exactly! The need to zealously prove their newfound purity makes them so dangerous.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:48 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:57 am
he is overcompensating fiercely to avoid getting cancelled
He’ll be canceled regardless.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:54 am

Scientists Warn That Within 6 Months Humanity Will Run Out Of Things To Call Racist

Soon we will have a real problem in our hands. I don't know how I can sleep anymore if this happens.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:13 am

Won't climate crisis kill us all before that happens?
Y'know, like.. Again. This time for real guys!
It's a trap!