Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Clown World General

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:40 pm
I still don't know WHY governments would choose to demonize & alienate white people in majority white countries? Don't they know what they're stirring up? Or is all that going according to keikaku?
Look up Yuri Bezmenov.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:43 pm

Pretty based news network for being Australian.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:10 pm

Did Brexit ever happen?

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:10 pm
Did Brexit ever happen?
Not in any meaningful way, no

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:10 pm
Did Brexit ever happen?
Yeah. Britain is now free to be as draconian as ever without outside influence.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:00 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:19 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:40 pm
I still don't know WHY governments would choose to demonize & alienate white people in majority white countries? Don't they know what they're stirring up? Or is all that going according to keikaku?
Look up Yuri Bezmenov.
This.

As he goes over, it's basically a power grab. Pretty simple.

Let's say you want power and you don't have any. So, how do you get it? Well, in any government system, you have to start by finding support somewhere, ideally from others with power. So you find various powerful groups and you cozy up to them, co-opting their goals as part of your own.

Most of the fuckers leading the "fuck white people" movement are themselves whites and many of them are disingenuous as fuck and do not hate their race. They're lying. They're drumming up support from a currently powerful movement (various slacktivist and sjw movements + woke corporate HR people, universities and mainstream media) and parlaying that into power. A lot of these people were virtual unknowns prior to their adopting super-woke causes. Many are openly running for something, or occupying a seat of power and trying to further entrench themselves. The politician wants to become the mayor and the mayor wants to become the governor who becomes a senator etc etc.

This is all propaganda to inflame passions, increase their visibility and unite disparate factions (they want support from) by identifying a "common enemy." Very old propaganda tool. Hate to go Godwin, but that's the obvious comparison in the demonization of jews.
SpoilerShow
Inb4 shitler did nothing wrong and wuz a gud boi. The jews, whatever their failings, weren't ackshtually responsible for ruining Germany like Hitler thought.
You can tell this whole woke movement is fake as fuck because it had no principles. It's anti-corporate, but all its members have iphones and gag fat corporate Disney-Mahvul cock in between sips of Starbucks coffee. It's about helping the lower classes, unless the lower class people mentioned are white trailer trash, in which case those poverty-stricken sad sacks are evil oppressors and nazis. They sometimes claim to want to help the working class and small business-owners, but they repeatedly demonize small businesses, encourage vandalizing and burning them and vote higher and higher taxes on the working poor.

The whole thing comes down to "give me." Give me your money. Give me your property. Give me your rights. Give me your unconditional support. Give me your submission. Or else.

No thanks. Fuck off. I'm so sick of seeing "all white people are shit, paypal link in the description."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:53 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:00 am
The whole thing comes down to "give me." Give me your money. Give me your property. Give me your rights. Give me your unconditional support. Give me your submission. Or else.
The inevitable outcome of a welfare state.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:00 am
it's basically a power grab. Pretty simple.
Yup. It's all the same old shit. Those few that will wake up will realize too late they've been had.
The rest will continue to act like good sheeple and defend the Big Number One. You can’t truly call them ‘NPCs’ since even NPC dialogue can change based on actions and global events. They’re just…background extras.

The biggest mistake for these cronyists in the post-Reset is lack of direction. The last year had been simple. Stay home or you’re a bigot. Get the vaccine. Consuum what we tell you.
But most of this wokeshit isn’t clear for the extras. You can’t do everything, and it isn’t enough no matter what you do. You also can’t Michael Jackson your skin color to change—and if you do you’re worse.
Eventually everyone ignores it like climate change because there is no practical way to follow all the conflicting and confusing signals.

The only thing to come out of it is everyone deleting all the stupid shit posted to social media, which they never should have gone on in the first place.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:26 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:43 pm
Pretty based news network for being Australian.
G7 and G20 have always been a complete waste of time and resources. They just exist for the optics and circle-jerking.
They could probably accompish more with a short Skype session.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:26 pm
They could probably accompish more with a short Skype session.
You're making the assumption that accomplishing things is the goal. The goal is to circlejerk their globalist agenda