White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Rapeculture

Re: White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:36 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:52 am
Real dolls are just another sex toy. They're making ones now that can fucking have conversations with you (ugh).
Now if they could cry and scream that’d be fun.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:10 pm

Just a matter of time, really.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:11 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:45 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:12 am
Cats and dildos. There I just destroyed your baby rabies argument.
Those are a cope like real dolls are to men. Just like how MGTOWs claim they don't need no women but do nothing but bitch about them for years, lonely middle aged women act like they are fine being single with their cats, dildos and wine but bitch about men not "manning up" and dating them.
I'm going to have to play devil's advocate here and point out that we're all single thirty-something year olds with no children and vocally hate women.
Guest wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Real dolls are just another sex toy. They're making ones now that can fucking have conversations with you (ugh).
Then they'll put gynoids under the LGBQTBBQ label and demand rights for objects. Women are objects so it does make logical sense.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Ah, a man of culture.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:19 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:11 pm
Poonoo wrote:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:12 am
Cats and dildos. There I just destroyed your baby rabies argument.
Those are a cope like real dolls are to men. Just like how MGTOWs claim they don't need no women but do nothing but bitch about them for years, lonely middle aged women act like they are fine being single with their cats, dildos and wine but bitch about men not "manning up" and dating them.
I'm going to have to play devil's advocate here and point out that we're all single thirty-something year olds with no children and vocally hate women.
That's how we know. Unlike mgtow, we're self-aware to at least that small extent. You can't replace a woman with a realdoll and you can't replace a man with a cat or feminist literature.

Adopting a cat in itself isn't bad. Fucking a sex toy in itself isn't any more shameful than any other disgusting human sexual behavior. It's the motive that is all wrong. MGTOW are lolcows because they can't rationalize their worldview with reality and it fills them with angst.

Do we make fun of nuns because they don't get any dick? No. I don't see anything shameful in abstaining from sex or relationships in itself. Just as I see nothing praiseworthy in engaging in sexual relationships. The problem with mgtow and bitter feminist women is they're clearly assmad as fuck over their lack of pussy/dick. :lol: Most mgtow never got hold of their sex drives and those feminist women are coming up against their biological clock and losing their shit because they can't master their animal impulses either.

The bitter mgtow and the bitter feminist salon writer are more similar than they'd ever admit. This problem could be solved if the mgtow would agree to marry the bitter feminists and have kids, in exchange for regular sex and a prenup from the feminist bitches. :D But they hate each other too much for that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:03 pm

Both want to be a master and have a slave so subservient it's just plain unrealistic.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:19 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:11 pm
Poonoo wrote:

That's how we know. Unlike mgtow, we're self-aware to at least that small extent. You can't replace a woman with a realdoll and you can't replace a man with a cat or feminist literature.

Adopting a cat in itself isn't bad. Fucking a sex toy in itself isn't any more shameful than any other disgusting human sexual behavior. It's the motive that is all wrong. MGTOW are lolcows because they can't rationalize their worldview with reality and it fills them with angst.
I guess self-awareness is all I ask.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:17 am

Just Recently Nick Fuentes in his unlimited wisdom thought it would be a good Idea to have him and his groupers sexualize one of the kids who was a victim in the Christmas parade massacre just to make a cheap Blacked joke. Surprisingly everyone is getting after him for it and I think it resulted him in getting another banned! But that's okay because because Nick a based alpha male saving the west who some bullshit. :roll:

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:24 am

He said that the girls who got killed in the parade would defiantly have sex with a black guy so it's ok to make fun of them dying a horrible and violet death.

W E W L A D

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:15 am

Well, Nick Fuentes knows a lot about defiantly having sex with black men. And white men. And Asian men. And Latino men.