The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2024 8:03 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 1:39 pm
Where does George Floyd sit on this spectrum?
I'd say double nigger. Lived a regular urban life for a massive goon. Yet he wasn't in a gang or really anything out of the ordinary.
He just gets the upgrade for his particularly strong simian look a master caricaturist would have loads of trouble with exaggerating without outright drawing Harambe.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun May 26, 2024 9:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 8:03 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
I'd say double nigger. Lived a regular urban life for a massive goon. Yet he wasn't in a gang or really anything out of the ordinary.
He just gets the upgrade for his particularly strong simian look a master caricaturist would have loads of trouble with exaggerating without outright drawing Harambe.
I always thought he would look perfect with a bone through his nose. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun May 26, 2024 11:05 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 9:56 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 8:03 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
I always thought he would look perfect with a bone through his nose. :lol:
He looks like how H.P. Lovecraft described black people.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2024 11:06 pm

That's the level of desperation a caricaturist would have to resort to and then agonise over if it would start a fight.

Just imagine the guy in a busy pedestrian area in New York and Floyd sat down for a funny drawing of his. What is there left to exaggerate?
His low, pertruding brow? His massive lips? That vacant 70 IQ gaze? Are you just going to draw Mr. Popo? It's not accurate but it may just be less offensive.

You're a drawfag. Tell me what you'd do. Because I think you could trace a photo of him and 90% of Europeans would think it's a racist caricature as is.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun May 26, 2024 11:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 11:06 pm
That's the level of desperation a caricaturist would have to resort to and then agonise over if it would start a fight.

Just imagine the guy in a busy pedestrian area in New York and Floyd sat down for a funny drawing of his. What is there left to exaggerate?
His low, pertruding brow? His massive lips? That vacant 70 IQ gaze? Are you just going to draw Mr. Popo? It's not accurate but it may just be less offensive.

You're a drawfag. Tell me what you'd do. Because I think you could trace a photo of him and 90% of Europeans would think it's a racist caricature as is.
Like really, I have no idea what else I could possibly do. I mean the pictures of him speak for themselves. If nothing else, it exposed how fucking weak our culture is, that we would defend this goddamn monkey's death as anything but his own fucking fault.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2024 11:35 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 11:17 pm
Like really, I have no idea what else I could possibly do. I mean the pictures of him speak for themselves.
Wich is what perhaps is the only truly funny angle about the whole affair.
Fucking blunders all around!

The pigs are absolutely not your friends. That cunt would happily kneel on you for hours. We've seen their true colours during the wuhan coof.
If they come with armored vehicles and weapons of war for a Texan bar, you know what kind of people they are.

Why even draw the stupid nigger back out of the car and not just cuff and stuff the guy?
Why continue to kneel on the fucker who is damn near hogtied and too high and obese to get up from a belly position when there's fuckers recording you?

Why did it take that long to book him anyway?
How did nobody shoot the faggot out of principle after he held a pregnant woman hostage?

Just a series of blunders on all fronts that frankly deserved to blow up. Just not in the way it did.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 26, 2024 11:44 pm

The pigs who killed Floyd were no doubt racist, but they were the stupid kind of racist who act like this guy:

Cuff and stuff would have handled Floyd fine. He had drugs in his system at the time and was arguably ODing before they took a knee.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2024 11:59 pm

It would've been fine to kneel on the cunt for hours if it had been in the bumfuck marsh of hinterland nowhere. But in a city with a shouting faggot recording everything?
Fagboy was too dumb to live. He didn't deserve two murder sentences, as he didn't murder anyone. But he deserves prison for stupidity.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 27, 2024 12:30 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 11:17 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 11:06 pm

Like really, I have no idea what else I could possibly do. I mean the pictures of him speak for themselves. If nothing else, it exposed how fucking weak our culture is, that we would defend this goddamn monkey's death as anything but his own fucking fault.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 27, 2024 5:43 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 11:35 pm
Why even draw the stupid nigger back out of the car and not just cuff and stuff the guy?
Why continue to kneel on the fucker who is damn near hogtied and too high and obese to get up from a belly position when there's fuckers recording you?
BLM was an inside job.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette