Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 25, 2024 10:55 pm

The series was already doomed when she revealed that she was more than just a talking cat. Bleach never recovered from the Soul Society Arc.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 10:06 pm
According to /ourghostdoctor/ Chris Bores, Fentanyl Floyd is still saying "I can't breathe!" Even as a ghost.
I mean, ghosts are known for repeating shit they did in life :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 25, 2024 11:54 pm

When the Japanese want to make a foreigner they simply make up their own tanned race of humans.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat May 25, 2024 11:56 pm

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 26, 2024 12:07 am

Plenty of people have hated on all of those things.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 26, 2024 1:18 am

All those fucking films sucked, you nog.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2024 2:52 am

>db evolution
>nigflix death note
>people not hating those

Put down the crack pipe, Jamal!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun May 26, 2024 4:33 am

And Ghost in the Shell was complained about in the US as well. What kind of crack is this guy smoking?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun May 26, 2024 7:04 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 4:24 am
Oh, we see you. And we hate you.

IT'S ALL SO TIRESOME.
I don’t even know if I’d call myself racist, that implies I’m ignorant. My disdain comes from exhaustion and being sick of their shit. Not just them, but their allies and enablers.

Also Ghost Dr. Bores should become our official paranormal consultant.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 26, 2024 7:11 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 4:33 am
And Ghost in the Shell was complained about in the US as well. What kind of crack is this guy smoking?
He wants to create false equivalencies.
"You were okay with X, so why not with Y?" is their go-to way to try and "win" arguments like these. If they have to make shit up regarding the reception of X, so be it.

They love to bring up The Last Samurai in this because in their eyes it's the exact same thing but with a white guy. Never mind that it didn't twist and turn an actual historical character, or that the plot is likely much better than this shit it ever will. But no, all stories about baka gaijin playing samurai are the exact same.

Dragonball Evolution got mocked to hell and back. No idea what he's smoking here. Guess it's because Gokew was white and people didn't complain too much about that (because there was so much more to complain about)?

Netflix Note is a dumb example because it's on a streaming service so you can watch it for free (aka your general subscription fee), whereas We Wuz Samurai is an overpriced piece of AAA shit.
Being on a streaming service also does a number on the impact you leave behind. Unless you are legendarily bad (Cowboy Bebop) or surprisingly good (One Piece) no one will fucking remember you for more than a week or so because these services shit out forgettable shit all the time.
I mean, do you know there's a Netflix live-action Yu Yu Hakusho series? It came and went with effectively no one caring.
Besides there are plenty of meme pictures on the net poking fun at Netflix blackwashing animu characters in their adaptations.

I've also seen some playing the false equivalency game with The Great Wall, which is extra funny cause that's a Chinese movie were they happened to hire some (white) American actors for the star power.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun May 26, 2024 11:32 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 7:04 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 4:24 am
Oh, we see you. And we hate you.

IT'S ALL SO TIRESOME.
I don’t even know if I’d call myself racist, that implies I’m ignorant. My disdain comes from exhaustion and being sick of their shit. Not just them, but their allies and enablers.

Also Ghost Dr. Bores should become our official paranormal consultant.
I'm not racist either, but goddamn it's like every race out there is pushing me to become one. Just every race out there has some fucked up shenanigans going on. With the blacks it's all this fucking whining about reparations, when no black person alive now was ever a slave. The fucking dumb shit like knock out games. The fact that they're a minority population yet commit most of the violent crime in this country.
The bitching about how all white people are white supremecists, and white privilege that doesn't even fucking exist.

It is, indeed, all so tiresome.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.