Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 20, 2024 4:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 2:35 pm
I don't see how a war would benefit Iran in any way.
None. But the Guard has to keep up their acoustic Jew hatred to appease the fundy part of their population. Problem is the US and Israel would love an Iranian war. The faster that ayatollah dies the better we'll all be.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 20, 2024 5:07 pm

They define themselves by their eternal hatred for their Orwellian boogeyman, and they have an ever growing problem of selling this shit to their own population.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 20, 2024 5:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 5:07 pm
They define themselves by their eternal hatred for their Orwellian boogeyman, and they have an ever growing problem of selling this shit to their own population.
One of the tenants of Islam is to hate the kefir, especially the Jews. Stating "fuck the Jews" in the Muslim world is like talking about the weather here in the west. The best thing for Iran is to act more like post Ataturk Turkey and take more ethnic pride and less Islamic. Just because your Muslims doesn't mean you have to act like fucking Arabs.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue May 21, 2024 9:45 pm

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 25, 2024 9:46 pm

I love how he felt the need to not only put him in his jersey but also give him a ball.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 26, 2024 2:17 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 5:15 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 5:07 pm
One of the tenants of Islam is to hate the kefir, especially the Jews. Stating "fuck the Jews" in the Muslim world is like talking about the weather here in the west. The best thing for Iran is to act more like post Ataturk Turkey and take more ethnic pride and less Islamic. Just because your Muslims doesn't mean you have to act like fucking Savages.
Fixed.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:38 pm

It's old but I felt like sharing this given recent events.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:59 am

>assaulting cats
This makes me the big mad! Hardly ever the fan of Israel but they may bomb everything to the ground based on that alone.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:25 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:59 am
>assaulting cats
This makes me the big mad! Hardly ever the fan of Israel but they may bomb everything to the ground based on that alone.
Yeah that’s enough for me to sign off on their genocide. Great lesson to teach children you mudslime sociopaths.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:25 pm

I know dogs are Haram but cats are the "quintessential pet" for their calm demeaner and hygiene. This was stated by Muhammad himself. Turks even allow them in their mosques.

TL;DR: Bomb Gaza twice as fucking hard. I'll take a cat over a Gazan anyday.
SpoilerShow