Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:49 pm

If this song doesn't show up in season 2 of the Netflix version I'm gonna downvote it so hard I'll break my mouse.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:58 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:53 pm
Whites are a self-hating loser race. We're done.
The self-hatred is a very novel thing that I don't see hanging around for long. It's not something that the majority stands behind or even the elite in a meaningful way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:56 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:58 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:53 pm
Whites are a self-hating loser race. We're done.
The self-hatred is a very novel thing that I don't see hanging around for long. It's not something that the majority stands behind or even the elite in a meaningful way.
But what will be the final solution? There is more Muslims in Europe than Jews before WWII.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:35 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:56 am
But what will be the final solution? There is more Muslims in Europe than Jews before WWII.
"Muslim" is a very flexible term. The majority of them are about as dedicated to Islam as I am to Christianity. They also tend to dislike the other Abrahamic religion somewhat, if you noticed.

There is a specific group of people to blame for all this. Always was, still is. They inironically are the problem. Not because of a grand conspiracy. But because they always hated us, like we never could stand niggers. It's just that they could be open with their hatred to this day.

Things will change. Its just not going to be this current type of society. Thinking big changes could happen within this society without a dramatic breakdown is silly.
But its even sillier to assume things will just keep going on like this forever.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:21 am

OK, non-whites.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:35 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:56 am
"Muslim" is a very flexible term. The majority of them are about as dedicated to Islam as I am to Christianity. They also tend to dislike the other Abrahamic religion somewhat, if you noticed.

There is a specific group of people to blame for all this. Always was, still is. They inironically are the problem. Not because of a grand conspiracy. But because they always hated us, like we never could stand niggers. It's just that they could be open with their hatred to this day.

Things will change. Its just not going to be this current type of society. Thinking big changes could happen within this society without a dramatic breakdown is silly.
But its even sillier to assume things will just keep going on like this forever.
Hopefully it changes before the planet of the niggaz happens. Given I’ve seen black Americans root on the SA EFF party

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:27 am

These fucking people.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:08 am

>it's not a crime if we change the definition of "crime"

They've kinda already done this? After all, it's not racism if you hate white people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:10 am

>dat ‘groid floyd mural
Whenever I see that shit my mind goes to Candyman.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:31 pm

Kama wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:59 am
Hopefully it changes before the planet of the niggaz happens.
You don't keep useful idiots around when they overstay their welcome.
If you think they would rule anything, I'll have to ask for an exemplary nation where such a thing is even remotely successfully the case.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!