Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Clown World General

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:45 pm

They were probably just promoting shit they personally liked. The beta males who run twitch did the same thing with thots.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:50 pm

Maricopa County voting machine malfunctions! 1 in 5 not working! Long waits to vote! Wotta surprise! Great job, Arizona!

Related:
I don't know why Republicans are so big on Election Day voting. Most places do early voting now, including Arizona. I love it. I go on Saturday afternoon and I'm in and out in ten minutes.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:22 pm

The fear is that if you are Republican and you early vote in an urban/Dem environment then they'll throw your vote in the trash but on election day there is so much more going on that they can't pull it off as easy.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:36 pm
I assume that Notorious Japanese Feminist was in cahoots with the Korean music industry.
The Korean government is run by some weird feminist cult. I can't find the screenshot of the chan post that went into it but it was fine weird anime esque plot that was happening in real life. It explains why some parties are supporting overtly anti-feminist groups.

I can't remember the name of them but their is another cult in Korea that has influence in Japan, and their were conspiracies Shinzo Abe had ties to them. The guy who killed him did so because be believed those theories since his mother had all of her money scammed from them and committed suicide.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:47 pm

RedLine wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:22 pm
The fear is that if you are Republican and you early vote in an urban/Dem environment then they'll throw your vote in the trash but on election day there is so much more going on that they can't pull it off as easy.
Yeah, voting early gives them time to destroy it or tamper with it. This is why a lot of countries don't have early voting. Voting is election day only, pencil and paper, which is what Republicans generally want for America

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:59 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:46 pm
The Korean government is run by some weird feminist cult. I can't find the screenshot of the chan post that went into it but it was fine weird anime esque plot that was happening in real life. It explains why some parties are supporting overtly anti-feminist groups.
How many angels and holy grails were involved in this animu plot?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:13 pm

Guam. Just. Turned. Red.

Also:
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:31 pm

Sorry folks if you're voting red than you gonna have to go home, no vote today.

Hey we're saving our 1000 year reic.... I mean democracy.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:45 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:31 pm
Sorry folks if you're voting red than you gonna have to go home, no vote today.
Look! It's 9 truckloads of mail-in ballots that go 94% Dem! How fortunate for them!

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:31 am

“It won’t be long until I’m empress of earth. Then the purge begins.”