Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
CuckTurdginson

Re: Movie Thread

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:17 pm

Scream 5 has a lot of what you’d expect from a ‘woke Scream’ movie - villains a straight white guy angry about the 8th movie in the series - which is clearly meant to parallel Star Wars, but it’s a weird fit that doesn’t totally gel. Most of that’s groan worthy - the only positive is that the actor playing said killer is Hughie from The Boys so his acting counteracts what isn’t super great material.
Neve Campbell still looks good tho.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:46 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:17 pm
Scream 5 has a lot of what you’d expect from a ‘woke Scream’ movie
so you loved it then

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:32 pm

Are new movies still being made? Do people actually watch the new shit that comes out?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:41 pm

You know what? If this Scream attacks the kinds of assholes who wished death upon the Rose Tico actress from Last Jedi, I'm okay with that. That shit was next level stupid.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:32 pm
Are new movies still being made? Do people actually watch the new shit that comes out?
It's just a lamer retread of the old stuff, so it can be hard to notice a difference.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:46 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:41 pm
You know what? If this Scream attacks the kinds of assholes who wished death upon the Rose Tico actress from Last Jedi, I'm okay with that. That shit was next level stupid.
No. All actors must be killed.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:35 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
you believed that nonsense? She got no treath more serious than your average youtuber with 2k views

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:19 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
There's no evidence that it ever happened, not even a supposed screenshot. And the actress never said it happened either. It was something SJW "journalists" and Twittards fabricated to shut down criticism of The Last Jedi.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:34 pm

If anyone wished her death, it was probably the Chinese who absolutely hated her for being the wrong show of chink.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:42 pm

They probably pulled the classic keikaku of looking through the most cringy troll posts until you find one that can qualify as a "death threat". Then they can make a huge song and dance about "They're sending her DEATH THREATS! If you still hate the movie you're no better than these almost-murderers!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette