Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:14 am

Shittershatterer Shatner doesn't give a fuck. Being a faggot on purpose? You're still being a faggot!

They will eternally be bothered about him calling them fags, no matter what context, Shatner has already forgotten about them.

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:35 am

Winner, winner, HIV-Sinner.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:37 am

turns out the prize was AIDS

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:37 am
turns out the prize was AIDS
AIDS isn't the prize, it's The Gift(tm).

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:46 am

And when it comes to that, Charlie is Santa Clause.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:46 am
Charlie is Santa Clause.
Charlie is Tim Allen? I thought Tim Allen was Tim Allen

What a weird career turn for Charlie

Tig Ol Bitties
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Tig Ol Bitties » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:16 pm

Just watched Those Who Want Me Dead, the Angelina Jolie firefighter movie. Hard pass. It feels like a Netflix movie: mid-budget, generic direction, awful action, poor writing.

I thought I was getting Howie Long's Firestorm with a woman, but I got some bullshit trying to subvert my expectations. The guy from the Punisher show is in here, but he does nothing but get shot and die. Meanwhile, his sassy black wife who is never named suddenly becomes the hero of the movie, outfighting and outsmarting trained special forces-type assassins. She literally rides through the woods of Montana on a white horse, nappy hair flying heroically. Also, Angelina's character is in love with a black dude with braids who is also the boss of all the hillbilly firefighters in Montana. Also, a black guy is the boss of the white assassins. Lesson: whites inept, blacks heroic and great at everything.

God what a piece of anti-White faggotry. It was directed by the faggot who wrote Sicario and he should be banned from ever doing anything ever again.

The only positive thing I can say is Angelina was kind of hot in this, something I haven't been able to say since 2010 (Salt). She hasn't really aged, and if she would put on twenty pounds she would be hella bangable.

Tig Ol Bitties
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Tig Ol Bitties » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:38 pm

Ridley Scott's latest masterpiece. Kylo Ren fights Jason Bourne for the honor of Rey Palpatine's mom while Batfleck watches. Rey's mom is a girlboss, however, and don't need no man.

700-year-old historical spoilers:

According to the wikipedia, Kylo Ren was accused of raping Rey's mom but was acquitted because he obviously didn't do it. The movie, however, seems to be going all in on him being guilty, which isn't surprising coming from Scott, one of the hackiest big budget directors to ever grace the screen.

tl;dr - aren't men foolish?

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:29 pm

Tig Ol Bitties wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:38 pm

According to the wikipedia, Kylo Ren was accused of raping Rey's mom but was acquitted because he obviously didn't do it. The movie, however, seems to be going all in on him being guilty, which isn't surprising coming from Scott, one of the hackiest big budget directors to ever grace the screen (((Nicole Holofcener))).
Fight the real enemy.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:11 pm

"He obviously didn't do it" = "He got away scot-free thanks to the patriarchy"

Get with the times, bigot.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette