Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:54 pm
*Replaced Peter Weller with some nobody off the street.
They replaced Peter Weller because Peter Weller read the script, saw that it was a piece of shit and decided to work with Cronenberg and do Naked Lunch instead.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:03 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:54 pm
Robocop 3 was a failure on every level.
But it had Jill, who made my pp hard

I couldn't watch Law & Order after she joined because every time she came on the screen, so did I

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:48 am

Matrix 4 had a screening. WB is taking down everything with spoilers, though. Buff Tom Hardy talks about what he's heard.

*Extremely meta. Supposedly as good as Cloud Atlas. (Was that good?)
*Neo is back in the Matrix, has PTSD flashbacks of his previous Matrix action.
*Neo is a games developer for WB. The Matrix trilogy were video games he worked on.
*Set 60 years after trilogy, Morpheus is played by a younger actor. Trinity is alive.
*Some Asian chick is trying to get Neo out of the Matrix like in the first movie.
*Excellent action, good ending.
*Neo is still "the one" but it sounds like the Asian girl is going to have his powers because of "slay queen".
*It has comedy and self-referential stuff about reboots.

Asian tranny (?) Neo:

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:00 am

Why get buff if you're still going to act effeminate?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:33 am

>a move made by trannies, ably trannies
That's a very easy pass, thank you.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:29 pm

I'm almost surprised that the new woke savior is neither Latinx nor blxck. I'm sure it will be a big hit in China :roll:
Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:48 am
*Neo is a games developer for WB. The Matrix trilogy were video games he worked on.
They better include a jab about how Enter the Matrix and Path of Neo sucked balls.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:57 pm

Since the twist ending is controversial I'm going to guess Neo wakes up in the real world as the Asian girl.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:02 pm

There's gotta be at least one character who got assigned the wrong virtual gender by the Matrix. It's such an obvious move.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:04 pm

They wanted a character like that in the original film. Character was going to be a woman in the Matrix and a man in the real world or something like that. So it would be the least surprising thing ever if they actually used the idea this time around

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:06 pm

If it follows the template of every modern soft reboot sequel, Keanu is only in it to sell tickets and pass the torch to his uncharismatic female successor.