Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Wed May 19, 2021 8:11 am

He must think he's hot shit since he insists on writing everything he directs. He threw out the Star Wars script an accomplished writer had been working on for three years so he could write TFA while shooting it. People who know their limitations don't behave that way.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu May 20, 2021 1:59 am

Guest wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 5:09 am
Bond is dead and gone and will never recover thanks to Barbara Broccolli.
I find it hilarious that people blame Broccoli when she is literally the only person involved with the films who's said that Bond won't be a woman
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 20, 2021 3:04 am

I don't see her doing much good either.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu May 20, 2021 5:10 am

Rushy wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 1:59 am
Guest wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 5:09 am
Bond is dead and gone and will never recover thanks to Barbara Broccolli.
I find it hilarious that people blame Broccoli when she is literally the only person involved with the films who's said that Bond won't be a woman
Instead he's treated like a clown and replaced by a strong black woman who don't need no man.

Goddammit Rushy.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu May 20, 2021 7:52 am

The film will probably end with female 007 dying and Bond being reinstated.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu May 20, 2021 8:46 am

Finally watched Silent Hill (2006), the DVD had been lying around for at least 10 years. It was exactly as I expected: Mehhhhh. Nothing so bad that it was good, nothing funny in here, nothing innovative or new, all bogeymen had been made with CGI, as expected, and had no character nor flavor. Hard to even come up with anything to say about this uninspired, lackluster of a movie. 2/3 of all important characters were women, no wonder it was so vapid and bland.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Thu May 20, 2021 10:30 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 7:52 am
The film will probably end with female 007 dying and Bond being reinstated.
According to the leaks from over a year ago, when it was supposed to be released, it ends with "her" remaining as 007 while Bond goes back into retirement with his daughter and tells everyone they know where to find him.

Post by Guest » Thu May 20, 2021 10:33 am

Rather telling what a piece of shit the film is that they don't even want to release it on streaming

Post by Guest » Thu May 20, 2021 10:39 am

Just watched Skyline 3, aka Skylin3s. Meh. Better than the first movie, which was shaky-cam found footage gayness with that annoying Cucknadian Eric Balfour. Probably on par with the second movie, which was a lot of shitty fighting and shooting. The lead actress is cute but annoying, but there's an Australian guy in here who might be the most smug, annoying asshole I've ever seen in a movie. I was ready to punch the screen for the first fifteen minutes every time he appeared.

The vastly underrated B-action stud Daniel Bernhardt is in this. He has a pretty decent fight at the end, but is otherwise wasted. (It's nice to see quality kicks in modern movies.)

There's a big-tittied, big-assed Asian in here, but she doesn't get naked. Nobody gets naked.

And then there's Rhona Mitra, who got her implants taken out a few years ago and looks like a fucking leathery bobblehead. I mean, she is ugly as fuck without her knockers. I'm stunned by her fugliness.

Which reminds me that she was in Hard Target 2, which was offensive on a level I never thought possible. They made a fucking sequel to a John Woo movie, but instead of getting a Woo knockoff to direct it they just made a kickboxing movie. There is only one scene in the entire movie where the hero uses two guns, and it's maybe 15 seconds long. Fuck off with that shit.

Post by Guest » Thu May 20, 2021 10:41 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:46 am
Finally watched Silent Hill (2006), the DVD had been lying around for at least 10 years. It was exactly as I expected: Mehhhhh. Nothing so bad that it was good, nothing funny in here, nothing innovative or new, all bogeymen had been made with CGI, as expected, and had no character nor flavor. Hard to even come up with anything to say about this uninspired, lackluster of a movie. 2/3 of all important characters were women, no wonder it was so vapid and bland.
The atmosphere was pretty good. Silly ending. The second movie isn't as well made but it's a lot more entertaining.