Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
veris leta facies

Re: Movie Thread

Post by veris leta facies » Wed May 12, 2021 10:09 am

This was actually quite good horror flick and it was funny to realize that both Stephen King and Stanley Kubrick ripped off this movie in their adaptations of the Shining. Kubrick possibly thought that if it's OK that King steals from this movie, then he will steal as well.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 12, 2021 10:32 am

Could you at least write the name of that movie in your post? Germans aren't allowed to see the video on YT.
Guest wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 8:34 am
Italians singing in English sounds a lot like Japanese singing in English.
Engrish is based and it's why italo disco and eurobeat are the best music there is.
Engrish is a universal language.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed May 12, 2021 10:40 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 10:32 am
Could you at least write the name of that movie in your post? Germans aren't allowed to see the video on YT
Odd. Movie is Burnt Offerings, 1976

Post by Guest » Wed May 12, 2021 11:41 am

Can't see It in America, either. Probably some Brit shit.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed May 12, 2021 2:00 pm

Yup, Burnt Offerings. Should have known these full movies on YT tend to get geoblocked. Isn't any problem for me, I can change my IP in seconds to anywhere in the world. I recommend getting a reliable VPN service.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Wed May 12, 2021 8:04 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 2:00 pm
Yup, Burnt Offerings. Should have known these full movies on YT tend to get geoblocked. Isn't any problem for me, I can change my IP in seconds to anywhere in the world. I recommend getting a reliable VPN service.
What VPNs would you recommend?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed May 12, 2021 8:14 pm

NordVPN with the promo code AVGNerd for a 5% discount on the MidLife Crisis annual package, of course.

Post by Guest » Wed May 12, 2021 8:33 pm

James needs NoidVPN to access the special Isreali BLACKED subscription pricing.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed May 12, 2021 10:46 pm

Don't listen to shilling youtube dipshits which VPN to choose. There are some main things you should look for when choosing a good VPN for you: is the provider reliable, will the connection be fast enough for your needs regarding where you live and does the provider offer a kill switch feature? Nowadays I mainly use F-Secure Freedome as I know it's reliable, doesn't collect logs, is fast and does provide a kill switch. Would I recommend it to everyone? One of the main reasons I use it is because it's so fast, but it is a local VPN provider for me, I have no idea how fast connection it can provide for users on the other side of the globe. Do not use any free VPN service, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch, if a provider offers a free VPN, they most likely use your browsing history as a source of income, there is no guarantee as to which parties they will sell your browsing history to.

Post by Guest » Wed May 12, 2021 11:09 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 10:46 pm
Don't listen to shilling youtube dipshits which VPN to choose. There are some main things you should look for when choosing a good VPN for you: is the provider reliable, will the connection be fast enough for your needs regarding where you live and does the provider offer a kill switch feature? Nowadays I mainly use F-Secure Freedome as I know it's reliable, doesn't collect logs, is fast and does provide a kill switch. Would I recommend it to everyone? One of the main reasons I use it is because it's so fast, but it is a local VPN provider for me, I have no idea how fast connection it can provide for users on the other side of the globe. Do not use any free VPN service, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch, if a provider offers a free VPN, they most likely use your browsing history as a source of income, there is no guarantee as to which parties they will sell your browsing history to.
You're right about not listening to youtubers as they're still plugging Nord VPN after they got hacked. Hell I remember Quentin Reviews doing a plug for them the day I found out about the hack.