Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:34 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:06 pm
That's always the funniest shit about Bram Stoker's Dracula. Even the director was yeah I fucked up casting him. :lol: Makes sense since it the one criticism of that movie. Everyone hated the casting of Keanu Reeves in that movie.
It's been ages since I've watched that one, but I could swear he's not as bad in the German dub.
casual pleb wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:04 am
Yeah, I too thought that it's mostly John Wick. Don't remember anyone praising his performance in the Matrix - people were mostly busy adding fart noises to his training sequence.
Oh, you young people with your action movies made in the last 15 years.
Back in my day, we had Austrian bodybuilders in their prime spouting one-liners with reckless abandon, not some washed-up dudebro who refuses to cut his hair.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:29 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:06 pm

Most importantly though: short blue-haired tranny is fucking fine and I want to harvest the man-juice from her asshole.
No idea how anyone can be turned on by such a bland looking sexless thing... what makes her fucking fine exactly?
She doesnt do anything for me, doesnt even seem its trying to be sexy.
She's a fucking masterpiece of surgery.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:45 pm

The perfect 3DPD tomboy already came and went, and that's definitely not it.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:01 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:41 pm
>Guy who played Tranny Age: Cisquistion - and ENJOYED it - still wants us to believe he can spot one
Sure, uh huh. This one probably gets you rock hard as well

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:10 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:22 pm
Keanu was kinda ok acting in the first Matrix movie. His lack of personality fit with his character. The Matrix 1 was a film carried by the supporting cast. Or maybe I should say by the real leading man, Morpheus.
Laurence Fishburne and Hugo Weaving were the ones who carried the old Matrix movies and their absences in this new one are sorely felt.

The best thing about Keanu Reeves in the 90's was all the parody The Critic made about him.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:58 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:22 pm
But I'll always despise Keanu for being cast in Bram Stoker's Dracula. A masterful film nearly rendered unwatchable by an absolute, unmitigated hack shitting all over the scenery whenever he appears.
He also couldn't do an English accent even though his own mother had one. They could have maybe saved the movie if they'd overdubbed him with a better actor. It's not unheard of in Hollywood. Like how in Greystoke, Andie McDowell was overdubbed by Glen Close.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:56 pm
I seriously wonder what happened that made public perception of Keanu Reeves changed from a one-note stoner who can barely act to this gosh-darn hecking darling beloved by everyone on Reddit. Was it the Sad Keanu memes?
John Wick plus him being a solid dude irl
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:07 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:34 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:06 pm
That's always the funniest shit about Bram Stoker's Dracula. Even the director was yeah I fucked up casting him. :lol: Makes sense since it the one criticism of that movie. Everyone hated the casting of Keanu Reeves in that movie.
It's been ages since I've watched that one, but I could swear he's not as bad in the German dub.
As Liar pointed out the issue is that he was unable to use a British accent even though he was playing a British guy. It's possible that the German dub masked alot of the problems that you would hear in the original with him speaking.

Critics kept saying while watching the movie that they kept seeing Ted Logan when he was on the screen. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:20 pm

Did this new Bill & Ted movie feature Dracula? I feel like it should have.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:56 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:45 pm
The perfect 3DPD tomboy already came and went, and that's definitely not it.
Tomboys, like Keanner, are Reddit.