Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:34 am

In another few years watching the Oscars, just like watching Disney films, will be mandatory by law. You'll have to pay for it of course and it will be called the Hollywood Tax, 15 bucks a pop for the Disney trash, and the Oscars will require either 350 dollars or the sacrifices of one of your male children to RuPaul to be sacrificially raped and murdered.

At least the vaccine updates will be free! And Eurofag style commie healthcare will cover your surviving children's sex changes though not all the cancers you'll be getting from the zogpokes.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:12 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:20 am

Damn. First, he loses the Oscar to Anthony Hopkins and now this.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:37 am

Also...

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:49 am

Shouldn't an artist get immortalized with his own art? Though I guess that doesn't make money for scammers.
Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:36 pm
That's still way too high. Hopefully after another year of commie propaganda and chimping out those numbers will drop to CW levels.
They will switch to a streaming service so they won't have to disclose how little views they get.
I hope they take full advantage of the new format and make an annual mini-series about the diverse winners and how white men tried to stop them every step of the way.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:59 am

Holy crap, that is beyond scummy.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:12 am

I seriously still don't even understand this NFT bullshit. I don't know who these assholes are who are paying huge sums of money for them. It comes off to me like a total scam.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:09 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:12 am
I seriously still don't even understand this NFT bullshit. I don't know who these assholes are who are paying huge sums of money for them. It comes off to me like a total scam.
It's basically cryptocurrency speculation for modern art collectors, as far as I can tell.
Sure, a bundle of digital files can never be truly "one-of-a-kind", and the market is likely flooded with fanart and free Unity engine assets, but it's just so much more convenient. You don't have to store your overpriced garbage in IRL warehoses or safes, and you can program your bots to sell that shit at a sufficient profit before it turns out that you've traded with scamshit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:11 am

It is not just black people attacking the dying corse that is the Oscars.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:26 am

>even the stairs trigger them now
Reagan made a big mistake by closing the mental hospitals