"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Mon May 31, 2021 8:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 8:06 pm
All Ground Up is a quality television product just like Dragon Ball GT.
I liked GT tho. Should have said Super. Super is QUALITY

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon May 31, 2021 8:24 pm

It's like Saved By The Bell: The New Class. The New Class actually ran for seven seasons, longer than its parent show, but nobody remembers or cares about it and it really didn't launch anyone's career.
I was not aware of that. Pretty wild.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Mon May 31, 2021 8:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 5:29 pm
Plus it's better they're not in their twenties. Do you really want to see a gay Chuckie? Or Phil and Lil with swapped genders?
The paedophiles in Hollywood would relish doing an adult Rugrats. Like we've seen with that live-action Powerpuff reboot, they'd relish the opportunity to do adult Rugrats who FUCK and get away with it, because they're adults

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon May 31, 2021 8:45 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 8:24 pm
It's like Saved By The Bell: The New Class. The New Class actually ran for seven seasons, longer than its parent show, but nobody remembers or cares about it and it really didn't launch anyone's career.
i liked the new class much more than the original: Screech was still there as an assistant teacher, and both the new students and the show itself didn't treat him like shit like the old ones.

Post by Guest » Mon May 31, 2021 8:49 pm

Complicity wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 8:45 pm
i liked the new class much more than the original:
You've got to be like the only person on Earth who says that
Complicity wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 8:45 pm
Screech was still there as an assistant teacher, and both the new students and the show itself didn't treat him like shit like the old ones.
They treated him like shit cause he was a faggot, both on the show and in real life.

It really shows their priorities that they got fucking Screech back and not Tiffani Thiessen with her big ass titties

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon May 31, 2021 9:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 8:49 pm
They treated him like shit cause he was a faggot, both on the show and in real life.
I would say especially IRL, and my biggest problem with the original show was how much the comedy relied solely on Screech being written as an omega, irredeemable and clueless faggot who was never able to take a hint, while the others characters never really took a big fat L or looked like complete jackasses.
It wasn't the case with Family Matters: Every character had their turn in that show, not just Steve and Steve only.
Guest wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 8:49 pm
It really shows their priorities that they got fucking Screech back and not Tiffani Thiessen with her big ass titties
She was too busy being a slut in Beverly Hills 90210, and the blonde chick was too busy killing her career in Showgurlz.
I never saw the black chick in anything else.

Post by Guest » Mon May 31, 2021 9:30 pm

Complicity wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 9:13 pm
while the others characters never really took a big fat L or looked like complete jackasses.
I dunno. Maybe I'm remembering it differently (because it's been ages since I've watched it) but the Zack character was always taking the L and getting shown up by Chad Slater up until Tiffani Thiessen decided she wanted to go out with him and not Chad (as if that would ever actually happen in real life).

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon May 31, 2021 9:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 9:30 pm
the Zack character was always taking the L and getting shown up by Chad Slater up until Tiffani Thiessen decided she wanted to go out with him and not Chad (as if that would ever actually happen in real life).
Zack was also a chad, and speaking of things that would surely happen irl, i'm pretty sure there was an episode in which she falls in love with Screech, and at the end of it he rejects her because they have nothing in common ,like it's not the case with the negress he drools over.

Anyway, this was the superior Saved by the Bell:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:10 am

Complicity wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 9:13 pm
She was too busy being a slut in Beverly Hills 90210, and the blonde chick was too busy killing her career in Showgurlz.
I never saw the black chick in anything else.
Lisa Kudrow, I believe, was in some black show with LL Cool J called In Da House or something like that. After that she fucked her face with plastic surgery and no one bothered casting her after that.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:49 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 8:24 pm
I think you mean episodes and not seasons.