"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:06 pm

Herbs are a social construct, shitlord. We can all be spices if we just want it hard enough.
And great, now I have to think of this shitty show whenever I'm playing Bayonetta.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:51 pm
"yes Goy, transitioning is as easy as Cutting of your dick and balls if your a boy, sliceing off your tits if your a girl, and even after the surgery you'll be in constant and horrific pain do to the reality that you've mutilated your own gentiles, even more so is that you have to forcefully shove dildos up your 'vagina' to keep it from closing, since it is literally an open wound trying to heal, resulting in even more extreme pain, bleeding, and puss, constantly leaking from their crotch. Trannies consider this their 'period.' During dilation the hair from inside their hole gets torn off and clumps up in the back of their """"vagina""". Every few weeks they have to dig out a giant hairball, or else they risk a greater chance of infection. Eventually you get sick of the miserable existence that you've put yourself in and resort to suicide
The I am Jazz show is very good to dispel that notion, ironically enough.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:02 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:55 pm
The I am Jazz show is very good to dispel that notion, ironically enough.
Sadly no. If Troons where logical they wouldn't be Troons.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:44 am

No, not for troons, of course, but for whoever may have found themselves thinking "sex change it's not that big of deal in modern medicine, surely it's very advanced and it Wil help these.poor people". No it isn't, and oh boy does it show.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:43 pm

There is no good or bad sex change in their eyes, only the sex change itself.
I once stumbled upon some article about how sex change surgery could be even more perfect if it wasn't for those pesky nazis, citing some surgeon from the Weimar Fucking Republic who did sex changes.
Not once did they even think about what a sex change from the early 20th century could've looked like.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:32 pm

I misread that comment saying they aren't named after spices as "They aren't named after spics"
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:39 pm

So apparently the trailer to this not-animu has a scene where someone slices through a tentacle with a mace.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:43 pm
There is no good or bad sex change in their eyes, only the sex change itself.
I once stumbled upon some article about how sex change surgery could be even more perfect if it wasn't for those pesky nazis, citing some surgeon from the Weimar Fucking Republic who did sex changes.
Not once did they even think about what a sex change from the early 20th century could've looked like.
Despite what any of them say, it's always about them wanting to live out a sexual fetish, more then it has to do with their
"I was born the wrong gender" Bullshit.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:07 pm

Also if being trans is so easy in this magical world, then why is it a surprise that always need to be explained?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:07 pm
Also if being trans is so easy in this magical world, then why is it a surprise that always need to be explained?
Cartoons like these are basically propaganda material, so naturally they have to include a PSA moment where they have a character explain the wonderful world of transness as if this show was targeted at little kids instead of 30-something losers who already know about this stuff because half of them have already transitioned.
-Yours Truly