"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:36 am

I think what triggered them most is that ever character (that I know of) has shoujo-levels of thinness.
Your tumblr art just isn't properly halal unless your characters are visibly pudgy. The closer they are to the golden ratio of tumblr ("As wide as they are tall"), the better.

This is the tumblr ideal, complete with a big retard smile (which is literally the same for most productions of this kind because these people only know how to draw one kind of mouth).
I personally would've added the classic red tumblr nose, but apparently that one is only mandatory if your character is white.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:29 am
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazbin_Hotel#Episodes

ONE FUCKING EPISODE
This makes Harry Partrdige look like an entire Korean animation studio in terms of productivity.
Also not sure if it's a good idea to spread yourself out over multiple shows if your rendering queue is that long.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:16 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Also the production schedule of these "youtube cartoons" is slower than spoony's live wire releases.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazbin_Hotel#Episodes

ONE FUCKING EPISODE

hahahahahaha

They made that shit solely hoping it would go viral and some big media fags would pick them up.
I forgot about the spinoff, Helluva Boss. That was the one with Zim's VA but everything I've said about Hazbin still applies to Helluva.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:29 am

I'm pretty sure they dropped Hazbin Hotel. I actually kinda like Helluva Boss despite it being written by literal faggots.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:28 pm

Of course they dropped it. That's why it only has 1 episode whereas Helluva has 9 with the pilot.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:13 pm

Eeeeeee
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:45 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:29 am
I'm pretty sure they dropped Hazbin Hotel. I actually kinda like Helluva Boss despite it being written by literal faggots.
Of course you like it. You're a faggot.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:54 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:13 pm

Eeeeeee
Jesus. Hinson Unknown was the show. That was terrible. I guess getting a nigger to voice a hillbilly after Hinson's tirade on BLM is a final fuck you to the audience.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:06 am
The way I see it, It's a poor man's grim fandango
But the thing with grim is that it wasn't just 'life in the afterlife/hell', It was Film noir mixed with Mayan mythology!
What I'm trying to say is that grim felt inspired and creative with said inspiration and the reason I compare Hazbin to Grim
Is that Despite the primase Hazbin Feels unforces.
rabidtictac wrote:
I like how hazbin hotel has a bunch of sex in it to show it's totally for adults. But the art is repugnant and the characters worthless. It doesn't matter how much edgy ADOOOLT KHANTENT you shove in when there's nothing to care about and animation a shit.
I'd Argue the reason """Adult""" western animation comes off as try hard is the sentiment towards cartoons being made for Kids. The Simpsons even for back then are kind of tame with it's subject matter(and still are, minus a few examples), but the fact that it had more going on with it then average Jizzney cartoon Was enough to Terrify soccer moms everywhere and demand it to be boycotted, with only added to the Streisand effect hence the 'Simpsons mania' Then Shows like South Park and Seth Macfarlane's shows came out, and now people Idea of 'Adult Animation' is that of vulgar comdey.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:41 pm

Yeah even before it started to ripoff Family Man, it had some pretty risque episodes/subject matters like in the first season where Homer wanted to commit suicide. Hell, I think the Simpsons did the "X gets raped" joke long before Family Goy started doing it post-2nd cancellation, unless you count the episode where Peter pushes Lois into commiting acts of violence or any episode with Quagmire, and even then it wasn't on the nose at the time.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:11 pm

The only difference between "adult" cartoons and regular cartoons is that the writers don't need to hide their fetishes with the former.
Plus more homo stuff, which even the most SJW kids cartoons tend to only sneak in in the series finale.
-Yours Truly