"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:04 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:02 pm
And if I wasn't subbed to Clownfish on Youtube, I would have no idea. No one is talking about it.
Oh, but according to Netflix's official (((numbers))), it's """""popular""""" :roll:

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:01 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:04 am
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:02 pm
And if I wasn't subbed to Clownfish on Youtube, I would have no idea. No one is talking about it.
Oh, but according to Netflix's official (((numbers))), it's """""popular""""" :roll:
6 million hits? I'm not sure about that

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:19 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:54 am
Fuck that animation is lazy. Digital animation makes the UPA era look like golden era Looney Tunes.
The irony is that the digitisation of animation was supposed to make it easier to create high quality animation

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:40 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:04 am
I'm sure their numbers will say the same about their Cowboy Bebop reboot when people start asking why in the hell it got renewed

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:54 am

So far a second season is only "a possibility". That's almost as good as being cancelled in Netflixland.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:19 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:54 am
Fuck that animation is lazy. Digital animation makes the UPA era look like golden era Looney Tunes.
The irony is that the digitisation of animation was supposed to make it easier to create high quality animation
The tools are only as good as the hackfrauds using them.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:48 pm

The problem with lowering the entry barrier for animation is that you're lowering the entry barrier for animation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:49 pm

>enable 'Viewable Dislikes" Plugin
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:11 am

Seems Pixar has come under fire form their latest monstrosity. Not only does it seem to be some sort bastardized knock-off of 'My Neighbor Totoro' made for ADHD retards, but now their going really hard core with it's LGBT Pandering

Pop Quiz!: Guess Witch one is (((Trans)))
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:03 am

I didn't know Nigsar made a new movie.