Books

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Books

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:33 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:27 pm
but I really can't remember any shoehorned black characters in it
Almost every black character was shoehorned in. The books have maybe two or three genuinely black characters

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:36 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:45 pm
...since SJWs have a fetish of fulling anything vaguely viking-like with black people. Black Northman are also a given, since the people there are generally from an earlier wave of colonizers, not the more recent ones.
yeah but... should I feel sorry for the Nordicucks?

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:45 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:58 pm
Reading is for faggots.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:49 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:36 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:15 pm
I assume the adaptation is more like Game of Thrones
That's exactly what it is. All these streaming platforms are trying to make their rival to Game of Thrones, except all of them have got to be woke as well. Amazon have this and they're also doing an adaptation of Tolkien's works that promises to be a piece of dogshit. Kikeflix have Witcher which is likewise a piece of woke dogshit.
"Strong, Empowering, Stunning, Brave, Diverse" Absolutely other then 'good' or 'accurate'

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:54 am

Twitter Twats be Like:

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:04 pm

Since Polygon can't be arsed to link their correct articles in their tweets (and no, you can't find it on the frontpage because the article is a rehash from June (since nobody cared the first time) - and yes, its the only article by that feminist jew whore - and for all y'alls pleasure I found some Tumblr art by the gay-shipping bitch):

https://www.polygon.com/lord-of-the-rin ... ien-quotes

edit: found the "wifes" Twitter and now I'm not so sure about 'her' gender, too...
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:09 pm

And this is a typical example of the Yaoi Test: If two men talk to each other, and they aren't talking about grabbing women by the pussy, then they want to fuck each other.

One might also restrict this further by saying that the two men must not be trying to kill each other, but this is becoming more and more optional in this thirsty times.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:25 pm

Isn't gay shipping Frodo and Sam something old as shit, going far back to Bored of the Rings at the very least?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:27 pm

It became even more popular once Daniel Radcliffe's lovely shota face got attached to the pairing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:18 pm

Anyone surprised autistic, unhinged sex pests don't comprehend the concept of friendship?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!