Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:51 pm

Should've set it in Detroit, everyone's favorite city of the future.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:25 pm
Why are you reposting the same image, Veris?
In the rare cases when Rushy is right, the point should be underlined.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:25 pm

I'm stuck watching a lot of TV due to external family issues.

We started watching CHiPs. The show is just a bit before my time. I wish I had seen it as a kid. It's a great schlocky action/car stunt show in the vein of Dukes of Hazzard and Knight Rider. Actually, I think the crazy stunts in this CHiPS may surpass them.
I like it a lot, but I wish the cable channel CHARGE wouldn't run it in four hour blocks.

We've also been watching Quantum Leap. Pretty solid show overall. The irritating thing is, the COMET channel frequently censors the show and will sometimes put trigger warnings at the beginning.

It's a time travel show and sometimes certain places and time periods appear. It was a rather liberal show that tackled social issues head on. So this sometimes included bad guys saying the Nigger, which is bleeped. But one episode was rendered almost unintelligible as they also bleeped out "Negro" and even a couple terms for white people. (Don't know what they were because the channel not only bleeps, but blurs the lips.)

The creator of this show had his black wife as the producer of the show. She wrote at least 20 episodes including most of the problematic "race" ones. But that doesn't seem to matter.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:46 pm

That is spooky. My old man is also currently watching Quantum Leap (again) on Comet, along with (but on different channels) Hunter, Great American Hero,
and the Commish.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:51 pm

Don't forget to thank Lupa for the lost footage. Or whatever that connection was again.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:25 pm
The creator of this show had his black wife as the producer of the show. She wrote at least 20 episodes including most of the problematic "race" ones. But that doesn't seem to matter.
I'm not sure if they care about black people older than 30.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:51 pm
Don't forget to thank Lupa for the lost footage. Or whatever that connection was again.
Some guy found the original script first, then Lupa found some stills, then some random Redditor uploaded the actual video footage. I'd say the latter guy is the MVP here and Lupa is a footnote.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:19 pm

If she gets on OnlyFans while she's still hot she'll have some relevance again.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:25 pm
It's a time travel show and sometimes certain places and time periods appear. It was a rather liberal show that tackled social issues head on. So this sometimes included bad guys saying the Nigger, which is bleeped. But one episode was rendered almost unintelligible as they also bleeped out "Negro" and even a couple terms for white people. (Don't know what they were because the channel not only bleeps, but blurs the lips.)

Everyone's worried about racism against blacks coming back but shit like this is really making me hate white people so fucking much. Literally every awful thing in the world today is the result of self-hating white people.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:19 pm
Everyone's worried about racism against blacks coming back but shit like this is really making me hate white people so fucking much. Literally every awful thing in the world today is the result of self-hating white people.
It's not white people. It's Jews

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:22 pm
It's not white people. It's Jews
.2 to 2% of the population couldn't control the majority population on their own.

Other guest is right, white people could fix all the current injustice if they united together. But most of them are cowardly sheep. For example, white people should be rioting in the streets and demanding Kyle Rittenhouse be freed. But nobody will. That kid is purely a political prisoner.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:44 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:41 pm
.2 to 2% of the population couldn't control the majority population on their own
Hahaha

You do understand the irony of you, a Jew, trying to tell me that it's not mostly Jews behind the self-hating anti-white propaganda?