Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
casual pleb

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by casual pleb » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:49 pm

She's a half-dwarf, you see, and the father is that black elf, who's banging the single mother human in the show - he's REALLY into the interspecies relationships, your see, he even tried to fuck an orc once - so it all ties up together perfectly :3

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:06 pm

Jackson (or someone on his team) posted about an LotR anime Warner’s is working on that he’s excited to see - (maybe he’s producing?) - guy hasn’t acknowledged the Amazon series even tangentially, which to me is telling because you’d think whoever’s making that show would want to get him on board - but that’s not happening apparently.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:13 pm

According to Imdb it ties into the trilogy version of the battle of Helms Deep, so I'm pretty sure he has at least a few fingers in the porridge.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:38 pm

I bet Amazon and their related lackeys will claim this other Tolkien gig is more problematic.

And did somebody say animu LotR?!
SpoilerShow

(Actually genderswapped Bilbo from The Hobbit, but still kawaii.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:59 pm

Based Japs will save Tolkien's work.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote: (Actually genderswapped Bilbo from The Hobbit, but still kawaii.)
But NOT doing this shit.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:20 am

Aishiteru Birubo-chan! Kawaiiiii

Bonus points for accurate hairy feet
It's a trap!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:36 am

This may not be even remotely based on reality - but I’m going to choose to believe Peej knows the Amazon series is going to be garbage and is just keeping his mouth shut.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:02 am

You can generally tell how much the people behind a show know it's a dumpster fire by how mucht they're paying for "If you don't like [show], you are a vile sexist and/or racist" articles.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:20 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:36 am
This may not be even remotely based on reality - but I’m going to choose to believe Peej knows the Amazon series is going to be garbage and is just keeping his mouth shut.
Probably. He's a businessman, there's no benefit to him pissing off Amazon so he doesn't.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:23 pm

for all the fire other companies get for being woke by the opposing groups it sure seems like Amazon gets away with a lot...

All their games and shows total destroy the thing its based on and are filled to the brim with forced wokeness, yet people dont boycott or slander amazon as much as lets say a blizzard/activision gets for being woke and changing things.