Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:23 pm
for all the fire other companies get for being woke by the opposing groups it sure seems like Amazon gets away with a lot...

All their games and shows total destroy the thing its based on and are filled to the brim with forced wokeness, yet people dont boycott or slander amazon as much as lets say a blizzard/activision gets for being woke and changing things.
They don't 'get away' with anything. No one cares about their products

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:23 pm
for all the fire other companies get for being woke by the opposing groups it sure seems like Amazon gets away with a lot...
They throw a lot of money around.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:24 pm

No one wants to mess with Amazon, because they're such a big player, you can't really boycot them like you can Blizzard and other companies, because they have their hands in everything.

Even in this woke ring disaster most people are not really attacking the Amazon directly - it's a lot safer to pick on J.J. Abrams and his pupils.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:57 pm

Blizzard is just a game company, or rather a label for a game company. All easy to replace.
Replacing Amazon is almost as bad as trying to replace truckers. They have a massive infrastructure and logistic hubs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:24 am

Like it was already said, Amazon is too big to shit on. They shitcanned burn loot murder from their platform and I don't see much outrage about it.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:45 am

Again, I disagree that Amazon's size has anything to do with why people don't shit on them (as far as their media is concerned, people often shit on their predatory business practices and literal slave driving).

What has Amazon made that is worth getting upset about? Woke of Time - no one cares, Woke Ryan - no one cares, Woke of the Rings - literally fanfiction. What is there that justifies the outrage? At least Kikeflix actually buy properties that people care about so they can ruin them.

As for them dumping BLM, anti-Israel Burn Loot Murder has outlived its usefulness, hence why nobody particularly seems to care. They were useful for getting Trump out of office, but now he's out of office the establishment don't want any more revolutions

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:11 pm

They are too big of a distributor to piss off. They are like Wal-Mart but also own servers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:51 pm

So I'm rewatching Penn and Teller's Bullshit show and so far, it's pretty entertaining as well as informal. Pointing out scams and hypocrisies and the like. I enjoy shows like those.

When I watched it beforehand, like most adult shows I might've overlooked but started to pick up on, my enjoyment boiled down to, "haha, they said fuck".

Even though I know I'm probably going to watch them all, is there any episodes I should take a look out for?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:08 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:51 pm
Even though I know I'm probably going to watch them all, is there any episodes I should take a look out for?
I liked the one they did on the PETA people

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:29 pm

There's one with Maddox, too, so it's a bizarre crossover between TV and IN.