Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:26 pm

Fear Street was the gayest shit I’ve seen since the Karen trailer. I watched it only because I enjoyed the books as pulpy trash with some surprisingly intriguing sagas. This shit takes the stupid meta approach and the whole cause behind random murders is because an evil huwhite male cop was practicing witchcraft so his neighboring town would suffer and his would prosper. Woke journalist faggots are already touting proudly about muh systematic oppression, despite most of it just being bickering cunts and nostalgia.

Key example, vigil is held at a football game after another homicide. Shadyside is the diverse woke town while the town of Sunnyvale is rich white jawks. Here’s your real life analogy assholes, maybe one town is filled with murder and corruption because of the cocksucker lowlifes who live in it. But since they can’t be truthful something something witch’s curse.

It’s also okay to cause teh ebil jawks to have a near fatal car crash because they threw shit at your shirt bus. No wonder the trash like this.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:25 pm

Reminds me of the comic Infidel where it turns out that racism is caused by an evil demon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:54 am

It can’t just be a demon though, has to be a demon/curse/etc created by the greatest evil of all, white men.

Fuck everything current year, burn it all and purge it from history.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:35 am

The greatest disservice you can do to people that can't act right is not hold them accountable. It's like donating money to Spoony.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:03 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:54 am
It can’t just be a demon though, has to be a demon/curse/etc created by the greatest evil of all, white men.

For something even funnier, there's some Feminazi World-of-Darkness ripoff where cunty witches fight against the patriarchy.
Turns out the only reason men are evil is because they are brainwashed by the spirit of Mars, who is evil compared to the spirit of the other planets because he's a straight man instead of a lesbian womyn.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:38 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:03 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:54 am

For something even funnier, there's some Feminazi World-of-Darkness ripoff where cunty witches fight against the patriarchy.
Turns out the only reason men are evil is because they are brainwashed by the spirit of Mars, who is evil compared to the spirit of the other planets because he's a straight man instead of a lesbian womyn.
I feel like at this rate we could make a game of real or fake with this shit. :D

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:51 am

Finally watched the new Perry Mason HBO series. Verdict: meh.

It's a generic Current Year show, which means Perry isn't very good at anything and gets his ass kicked by everyone he meets. Della Street, his flaming lesbian secretary, is the real brains of the law firm and braver than him, while his black investigator is the most honest person in the show and is better at any white man at digging up information even though the series goes out of the way to show how racist everyone is to him and would never help him. Perry is also banging a chubby Mexican woman who's also a successful pilot and girlboss who buys his farm out from under him because he's an idiot.

Literally, Perry Mason is unnecessary in his own show. He's the Batman of the WB Justice League, or Black Widow in MCU Avengers.

On the plus side, the show is gorgeous and looks like it takes place in 1930s LA. It's not like that piece of shit Gangster Squad where they only go to one or two locations then don't move the camera because on either side of frame is a taco truck or Gamestop.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:06 pm

I avoided it because I knew it would be Perry Mason in name only. Raymond Burr's the only Perry for me.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:05 am

Perry Mason too? Nothing is sacred. Can’t wait for that Phillip Marlowe movie where he is portrayed by a ftm poc who fights against fascism.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:22 am

Liam Neeson is playing him in a movie written by the guy who wrote Kingdom of Heaven and directed by the guy who made a gay vampire movie.