NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Dehbashi

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:56 am

Funny part thanks to this I realize that China deserve to kick our burger asses. Americans are the softest faggots in the world. Crying about you need to completely call the game off not even postponing it because someone collapsed on the field. As if people can't move on from something like this. Last year Christian Ericksen collapsed during the Euros and they played the same evening. Ironic how the "manly" sport of American Football are wusses and so called sissy kick are bad asses.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:05 am

At least China weren't stupid enough to give their own people mRNA preparations

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:16 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:56 am
Funny part thanks to this I realize that China deserve to kick our burger asses. Americans are the softest faggots in the world. Crying about you need to completely call the game off not even postponing it because someone collapsed on the field. As if people can't move on from something like this. Last year Christian Ericksen collapsed during the Euros and they played the same evening. Ironic how the "manly" sport of American Football are wusses and so called sissy kick are bad asses.
I'm shocked and amazed these handegg players are still allowed to physically touch each other. Someone might get hurt :|
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:00 am

McGinnis wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:05 am
At least China weren't stupid enough to give their own people mRNA preparations
Yeah, the Chinese are geniuses, it's not like they're currently dying by the millions while the rest of the world is basically herd immune to Covid or anything.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:59 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:00 am
Yeah, the Chinese are geniuses
I literally didn't say that
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:00 am
they're currently dying by the millions
If you honestly believe that, especially after all the shit they pulled leading up to this, then I've got a few bridges I can sell you

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:03 am

LISTEN TO THE SCIENTISTS I MEAN DOCTORS CHUD
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:33 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:56 am
Don’t let this distract you from the fact that the NFL let a quarterback play through a concussion. Twice.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:59 pm

It's official now. Americans are faggots. We can never make fun of soccer and Europeans ever again. This is the lowest point in the history of the nation.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:56 pm

american culture is centered around niggers, its true.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:42 pm

So they were threatening to release this with the intention of Berhalter getting fired if he didn't play their son. With friends like these, who needs enemies. Ironically, the US looked like an average soccer team because they were chosen by merit this time unlike in their days.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/united-stat ... nt-sources