NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:56 pm

Guardians? Bleh, how generic! Should've gone for something even more offensive. Like the Savages.
Oh well, featherniggers getting wiped from history must go on, I guess.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:56 pm
Oh well, featherniggers getting wiped from history must go on, I guess.
Yeah, that's what makes the whole thing so hilarious to me. Same with them taking Uncle Ben off the rice packet. They claim they're promoting 'diversity' and 'inclusion' but they're actively reducing the visibility of minorities in popular culture.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:15 pm

The Guardians name is supposedly for the Greek type statue over their nearest bridge.

So their fans will still have Helllenistic looking headdresses that will kind of resemble the same damn things they got rid of.

Should've just gone with Spiders.
Or Bums--they have a lot of those.
Last edited by Tony Schiavone on Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:22 pm

How about Firewater? Fits the old theme and Cleveland.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:08 am

Women's soccer team didn't kneel before their second game and won. Japanese women did kneel, which is just bizarre but women are gonna women. What can you do?

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:49 pm

The UK women knelt their way to the quarterfinals (although it was the Nips fault for shamefully dishonoring ancestors by also kneeling).

Meanwhile. the burger men's basketball team decided to join the broads in solidarity:
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:04 pm

Meanwhile, judokas from the lands of peace refuse to fight the Israeli contestant. Especially the Iran goes to far as to pressure their contestants to lose on purpose to avoid facing Israeli opponents.

Buncha pussies, if you ask me. Talk bit about erasing a certaing country from the map, but can't even train an athlete to cause some "accidental" injuries on the opponent.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:27 pm

They could at least come with a brash excuse, like "the referees are all cheating Jews, come fight us for real on the alley behind the stadium, Shlomo!". They're not even hiding they're just little bitches.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:37 pm

This is nothing new for Muslim countries. It's the main reason why in international competition that Israel is part of Europe. Muslims countries for decades have refused to compete against Israel forfeiting all the time. It got so ridiculous that this change happened so that Israel could actually play a match.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:17 pm

They know the Israelis will beat their third-world asses so they try to save face by forfeiting. But we all see it.