NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by Poonoo » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:38 am

Osterzone wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:51 pm
US advances to get bumped off by the Dutch on Saturday.
Iran played like cowards like they always do at World Cups. You'd think playing against the US would motivate them for political reasons like it does for Iraq and Syria when they play Australia (we usually win but they are way more competitive than their ranking against us) but Iran were shit. Especially at the end with them begging for a penalty when an Iranian player dived after a light touch on the shoulder.

The Dutch should handle the US though the only goal the US conceded was a penalty so it won't be easy.
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:23 am
I consider Mexico to be the 2nd worst team after Wales this World Cup.
Qatar have been pretty damn shit though. I still don't know how they won the Asian Cup and I follow that since Australia is in Asia because of ((Frank Lowy)), because before that they were a generic Arab team who you beat comfortably like Bahrain or Oman. It's not like the Saudi's who have clearly been improving slowly after being shit since Australia joined Asia in 2006.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:51 am

Like I said, the American team are surprisingly good. 'Surprisingly' because, as a non-football playing nation, you would expect them to be complete shit, but they've got more than a few players who play proper European football and not just for their American soccer teams that nobody cares about

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:12 am

Osterzone wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:02 am
First time a host nation lost every group match. Shamefur dispray. And all those stadiums are going to fall into disuse since there's only 350k Qataris in the world
Championship stadiums falling into disuse has already happened in much more populous and football-affine nations.
Though in Quatar's case I could see them getting turned into exhibition halls, or just razed to the ground entirely to make room for something else. Gotta get some of them slave workers killed, after all.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:15 am

They got plenty of them killed building the fucking things

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:16 am

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:36 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:27 am
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:14 am
Also Netherlands weren't in a group that was more concerned about virtue signaling than focusing on soccer.
That's an indictment more than anything. They focused on football rather than virtue signalling (because it's three shithole countries) and yet they were still shit.
I would think it's the opposite since it means that Netherlands had better challengers but do I know. :lol:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:45 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:38 am
Osterzone wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:51 pm
US advances to get bumped off by the Dutch on Saturday.
Iran played like cowards like they always do at World Cups. You'd think playing against the US would motivate them for political reasons like it does for Iraq and Syria when they play Australia (we usually win but they are way more competitive than their ranking against us) but Iran were shit. Especially at the end with them begging for a penalty when an Iranian player dived after a light touch on the shoulder.

The Dutch should handle the US though the only goal the US conceded was a penalty so it won't be easy.
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:23 am
I consider Mexico to be the 2nd worst team after Wales this World Cup.
Qatar have been pretty damn shit though. I still don't know how they won the Asian Cup and I follow that since Australia is in Asia because of ((Frank Lowy)), because before that they were a generic Arab team who you beat comfortably like Bahrain or Oman. It's not like the Saudi's who have clearly been improving slowly after being shit since Australia joined Asia in 2006.
Why are you surprised that Iran wouldn't go hard against Iran? When I said the teams in the US group were virtue signaling, I was including them. They were the ones who refused to sing their anthem in their match against England forgetting that they don't live in the West which tolerates that. And after the Iranian team gave zero reaction to the US modifying the Iranian flag for their own bullshit, I knew that Iran was going to lose.

Also sure. Qatar wasn't good. I would probably put them as 3rd or 4th worst in the cup. But Wales and Mexico have been way worse. I didn't have to worry about Qatar having one of the worst goalkeeping and defensive halfs ever like Mexico did against Argentina.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:51 pm

It his prices how utter shit this Argentinian tram is when they face off against that godawful Mexico and still needed Messi to get a lucky break to score a victory.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:42 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:12 am
Championship stadiums falling into disuse has already happened in much more populous and football-affine nations.
Though in Quatar's case I could see them getting turned into exhibition halls, or just razed to the ground entirely to make room for something else. Gotta get some of them slave workers killed, after all.
How about gladiatorial games? Have the slaves and homosexuals fight to the death for Allah!
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:53 pm

It is more productive for slaves to die building stadiums and skyscrapers. That way, their legacy will be longer-lasting than a pool of dried blood on the sand.
-Yours Truly