NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:23 am

Women's football is just a bunch of angry dykes anyway so it's not surprising they're all pozzed to the gills as well

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:53 am

Absolutely no one cares about women's football. Not even football fans want to watch it.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:10 am

It really is incredible how much money and effort they spend pushing it. America has the best women's football team in the world. That just shows you how little all the actual football playing nations give a shit

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:23 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:53 am
Absolutely no one cares about women's football. Not even football fans want to watch it.
I remember when they had the women's world final here in bongland. They gave away half the tickets for free and still couldn't half-fill the stadium. People won't even watch it for free!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:26 am

This whole olympics is going to be niggers and women and soyboys disrespecting our nation's flag while everyone else wonders what the fuck is wrong with them.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:14 am

There's been a few times when women "professional" football/soccer players have played against boys youth teams, and they've gotten humilated every time. Last one I heard australian national team was trashed 7-0 by under-15 team lmao.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:25 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:26 am
This whole olympics is going to be niggers and women and soyboys disrespecting our nation's flag while everyone else wonders what the fuck is wrong with them.
As long as i can see Ma'am crushing Stacey Lee Gender Studies Cunnilingus' skull in worldwide vision, i don't care about anything else.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:23 am
I remember when they had the women's world final here in bongland. They gave away half the tickets for free and still couldn't half-fill the stadium. People won't even watch it for free!
What if they wore bikinis?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:23 am
What if they wore bikinis?
In the cold and wet Bong weather that might as well be a death sentence

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:29 pm

It's going to be a Japanese-only audience in the Olympics, is it not?
If it was a full international audience, the virtue signalers and trannies would be booed.
Not sure if the Japanese have it in them to do it. But maybe if some tranny beats the Japanese athlete.
お前はもう死んでいる。