NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:44 am

They've kinda sucked way before the virtue signaling.
When in doubt, they love to revert to the classic Standfußball, where they're just kicking the ball at each other whithout anyone wanting to actually move all that much. That's one of the many reasons why they have to struggle hard for each and every goal despite usually having a much higher ball possession than the opponent.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:17 am

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:45 pm
no south American teams until maybe the finals.
Unless Brazil tank like crazy then none for Spain until the final. Ducking Brazil and Croatia for Portugal, Switzerland and Morocco isn't a bad idea.

Fuck me that was chaotic shit, Costa Rica were in for a few minutes. It won't be that nuts for the next few games since Brazil and Portugal are through but I want Ghana to get revenge on that biting, cheating prick Suarez.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:19 pm

Why do people think Suarez "cheated" in 2010? He made a penalty to prevent a goal, got a red card for it as he should, and the nigger missed the penalty like a retard.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:20 pm

Yeah. I was never bothered by that handball by Suarez. I always laugh at the nigga missing the penalty by a mile. Wasn't even close.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:58 pm

Unsurprising to people that weren't hyping up the US team, they got crushed easily by the Dutch. Only US goal happened in a 5 minute span when the Dutch got bored and started to play sloppy.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:11 pm

Well, to be fair, I didn't say they were going to win

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:28 pm

Don't worry. I am just having fun. :lol:

I will give credit to one thing though. Took them long enough to realize that MLS players suck so bring in the ones playing overseas. There was still stubbornness until they got humiliated by Trinidad to miss the World Cup. Now the issue is that they still bring have the MLS mentality when it comes to coaches. Change that and things will get better.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:16 pm

The first round is going as expected. Croatia beat Japan by penalty kicks and Brazil is up 2-0 on worst Korea before the first 15 minutes
edit: and 2 more. Uruguay would've done better

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:42 pm

Brazil were straight up styling on them and decided to rest after 35 minutes, those dances were straight up trolling and will be played on Best Korea's national broadcaster for weeks to dunk on them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:51 pm

Brazil got bored even before the first half ended. Not a surprise. They humiliated worst Korea out of the gate.

I am disappointed in Senegal in the knockout round since they made England look like bad asses.