Dead Celebrities aren't much fun

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Dead Celebrities aren't much fun

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:40 pm
This is exactly why he deserves no sympathy whatsoever
I didn't know there were people giving him "sympathy."

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Like I said, Baldwin's crisis management team are using his/their connections in the parasitic media to shape the story and put the blame on someone else. This is exactly why he deserves no sympathy whatsoever, he's a hateful asshole who's doing everything he can to avoid getting his just desserts.
How long till they claim the gun "discharged" at the exact moment that some crew member played a Trump speech on his phone?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:26 pm
I didn't know there were people giving him "sympathy."
Then you haven't been paying much attention. There's a load of celebrity bootlickers trying to make Baldwin out to be the victim here

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:31 pm
Guest wrote:
Like I said, Baldwin's crisis management team are using his/their connections in the parasitic media to shape the story and put the blame on someone else. This is exactly why he deserves no sympathy whatsoever, he's a hateful asshole who's doing everything he can to avoid getting his just desserts.
How long till they claim the gun "discharged" at the exact moment that some crew member played a Trump speech on his phone?
There was already a leftoid on Twitter making up a conspiracy about the live bullets having being snuck-in by a Trump supporter the moment the news broke out.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:48 pm

You see, the problem with making everything political is that everything becomes political.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:39 pm
It's like target shooting is fun for everyone. 🤔
Especially if women are the target.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:10 pm

I saw a video titled "Donald Trump Jr. Is selling 'Alec Baldwin Kills People' shirts", and by the soy face I saw in the thumbnail, the guy was probably ranting against it. It's (Only) OK When WE Do It!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:27 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:10 pm
I saw a video titled "Donald Trump Jr. Is selling 'Alec Baldwin Kills People' shirts", and by the soy face I saw in the thumbnail, the guy was probably ranting against it. It's (Only) OK When WE Do It!
Here's the shirt, if anybody wants it.
https://shopdonjr.com/collections/mens- ... -apparel-1
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:10 am

I want the "Fauci Lied, Puppies Died" shirt too.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:35 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:08 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:31 pm
Guest wrote:
There was already a leftoid on Twitter making up a conspiracy about the live bullets having being snuck-in by a Trump supporter the moment the news broke out.
I found our suspect