Dead Celebrities aren't much fun

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Dead Celebrities aren't much fun

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:04 am

You know, if he weren't so pro-gun control maybe he'd learn some firearms safety.

I can't fathoms why actual bullets were even around to be loaded into the pistol. It is like putting a real stiletto besides a trick stiletto and expecting for someone not to get stabbed onset.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:12 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:04 am
You know, if he weren't so pro-gun control maybe he'd learn some firearms safety.
And if he had wheels he'd be a bicycle. It's pathologically impossible for Baldwin not to be an asshole
RAPEMAN wrote:
I can't fathoms why actual bullets were even around to be loaded into the pistol
Presumably for shots where the gun has to appear to be loaded with real bullets and not obviously fake bullets.
RAPEMAN wrote:
It is like putting a real stiletto besides a trick stiletto and expecting for someone not to get stabbed onset.
Incidents like that have happened before. I remember reading about, I think it was a stage production of Hamlet or Macbeth or something, and the actor accidentally stabbed his co-star because somebody gave him a real knife instead of the trick knife

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:19 am

As much as I hate Baldwin this seems like a simple work place accident. Mind you Baldwin has shown his idiocy to the planet. At least he'll never act again.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:28 am

No, RAPEMAN is entirely correct. Live bullets have no place on a movie shoot you point guns at people in and in any case a quick check could have prevented the accident.
What would you ever use live rounds for? Blanks eject a case and it's not like you'd ever see a projectile on film anyway.
Civil court will fuck his shit seven days from Sunday.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:30 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:19 am
As much as I hate Baldwin this seems like a simple work place accident.
Not really. First and foremost he pointed a gun at person, without checking it first to see if it was loaded, and pulled the fucking trigger. Then, on top of this, he was producer on this film so it was at least partly his responsibility to check the guns personally, to make sure everything was safe, before they shot the scene. He fired the fucking firearms safety officer, whose job it was to make sure things like this didn't happen. Not to mention that they'd had three accidental discharges that day already. But Baldwin was more concerned with muh covid and making sure that he didn't get germs, than he was with the gun safety.

In addition, Baldwin has worked on how many films, where he's had to handle a gun before?

This wasn't just an accident, Baldwin was grossly negligent. He could be charged with manslaughter and, if he were one of the little people, he probably would be.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:28 am
What would you ever use live rounds for? Blanks eject a case and it's not like you'd ever see a projectile on film anyway
It's a cowboy movie. Gun was a revolver

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:38 am

How is that a justification? Latest info is that it was actual live ammo that should be easy to identify. The check should've happened either way before every take.

Just don't show the drum/wheel dead on front or use CGI for the second necessary. Or just don't give a fuck if some autist stops at some frame where you see it's blanks

You point a gun at someone! What is more important? That you don't fucking shoot them or that your movie looks realistic?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:41 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:38 am
How is that a justification?
It's not. I'm just trying to provide some reasoning as to why they'd have real fucking bullets on a movie set.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:45 am

But again, even if they weren't real and were instead blanks, it'll still be fatal because of the air pressure.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:52 am

I wonder when Baldwin's going to resume shooting

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:38 am
Just don't show the drum/wheel dead on front or use CGI for the second necessary.
Hell, just press some bullets without powder or primer.
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:52 am
I wonder when Baldwin's going to resume shooting
The film or his temple?
SpoilerShow