Dead Celebrities aren't much fun

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Dead Celebrities aren't much fun

Post by mad bum » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:19 am

I'VE GOT ANOTHER INJECTION TO TAKE

IT'S THE 4TH BOOST

AND NOW MY CHEST BEGINS TO ACHE

IT'S WORKING GOOD

IS THAT A CLOT ON MY WRIST

OR JUST A BRUSE?

IS SOMEONE GETTING

THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:27 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:19 am
I'VE GOT ANOTHER INJECTION TO TAKE

IT'S THE 4TH BOOST

AND NOW MY CHEST BEGINS TO ACHE

IT'S WORKING GOOD

IS THAT A CLOT ON MY WRIST

OR JUST A BRUSE?

IS SOMEONE GETTING

THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX THE VAXX
Get new material.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:54 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:50 pm
I doubt that. Those faggots got the clot shot right as soon when they were available. Had he taken the second booster, he'd have mentioned it for sure.
I'm not really understanding your point. The first booster could have done him in just as easy. There's not exactly a time limit on when this thing causes damage

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:56 am

Seems very much like there is. Most drop within a month the latest.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:21 am

Yes you're most likely to develop complications within the first two-three weeks of it being administered but that doesn't mean it stops being a threat after that. Myocarditis and pericarditis are largely asymptomatic. If you're lucky you might feel a pain in your chest or you might have what you think is indigestion but turns out to be heart trouble. But, more often than not you don't feel a thing until, like this fuck, you just drop dead

Also, as is so often the case with the media these days, you've got to look at what they don't mention. If there was absolutely zero possibility that this could have been the vaccine (i.e. because he didn't get it), they'd have mentioned that.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:26 am

McGinnis wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:21 am
Also, as is so often the case with the media these days, you've got to look at what they don't mention.
GRID confirmed.
rabidtictac wrote:
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:49 am

McGinnis wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:21 am
Also, as is so often the case with the media these days, you've got to look at what they don't mention. If there was absolutely zero possibility that this could have been the vaccine (i.e. because he didn't get it), they'd have mentioned that.
Which they can't because the Foo Faggots are massive globohomo pillow biters and he got two shots right away and the booster as well.

But just like with the coof proper, the clot shot pretty much only kills compromised or old people. It's more lethal than the coof to young people (but then pretty much everything is) but less lethal than the pathetic coof for anyone else, except the old and already dying.

Speaking of what they don't say, they also don't say that he had the coof, which they often do to keep it scary.

He was some leftist degenerate "rock star". He was in a hotel. Police suspects drugs being the issue. It's far past more likely that he just had a line or two too many during some tranny fucking session and was likely an alcoholic as well.
Blaming every death on the jab, which mostly does fucking nothing, is just silly. Especially when it's the death of some drummer that likely had coke-sprinkled corn flakes with bourbon for breakfast.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:44 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:49 am
But just like with the coof proper, the clot shot pretty much only kills compromised or old people
That is not remotely true, ask the insurance companies. The reason a lot of governments have backed off on forcing it on people is that insurance companies are now seeing something like 40% increases in mortality for the 25-49 range. Which means they have to pay out more life insurance claims, which means they are losing money

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:56 am

And what a lame , shitty drummer he was.
All grins and attitude while playing shit that makes Ringo Starr look like Mike Portnoy.
I bet that Dave Grohl hired him specifically because he was shittier than him, when Kurt Cobain hired him specifically because he was shittier than the previous drummer and he wanted Nirvana to "sound more pop" (aka to sound like a pile of shit).
The only drummer i can think of who's shittier than him may be Lars HE LEFT THE FOKKIN BAND Ulbitch, and only because he completely stopped playing properly and giving a shit years ago.
Yes, i kept using the word "shit" on purpose, because that's the perfect definition for globohomo hacks like Foo Faggots and Alanis Donkeyssette, worshipped by other globohomo hacks like Fagtano, PushingUpVomit and Turd in the Closet.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:08 am

McGinnis wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:44 am
That is not remotely true, ask the insurance companies.
Yes, it is and get the fuck out of here with your /pol/ tier conspiritard shit you can't back up.

Dying from the vaxx is still ultra rare, just like dying from the coof is. It just killed more relatively young people, which isn't hard when more means more than a dozen or so.

Some shit drummer died in a hotel. Drugs or alcohol is a stereotypical and likely correct assumption. Literally most people have had the useless fag vaxx and just like the coof, it's very unlikely anyone here knows someone that died from it. It happens but just like the coof it's rare as hell.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!