Dead Celebrities aren't much fun

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Dead Celebrities aren't much fun

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:42 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:34 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:56 am
Baldwin would have had to have cocked it
"B-b-b-but what if the assistant cocked it for him?!"
Could Argure that He is such a brain dead retard that he couldn't had possible known it was cocked :lol:

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:37 pm
I fucking love this man. Pretty good President, fucking excellent shitposter

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:52 am

Peak shitposting!
We all can rest easy, knowing we will never make as shit of a business decision as Twitter did by banning Trump.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:35 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -from.html

Not surprised that the bitch armorer is throwing everyone else under the bus. To be fair, other people thought she had a defense if she pulled it off right. Especially using the fact that the weapons were to be dropped off outside of the set. But I am not convinced of using the 2 roles as a reason. I would think that props would crossover with weapons so it's technically not 2 jobs.
Her attorneys told DailyMail.com on Friday that she was also a 'key assistant' in the props department which made it 'difficult to focus' on the weapons.

'Hannah was hired on two positions on this film, which made it extremely difficult to focus on her job as an armorer.

'Ultimately this set would never have been compromised if live ammo were not introduced. Hannah has no idea where the live rounds came from. Hannah and the prop master gained control over the guns and she never witnessed anyone shoot live rounds with these guns and nor would she permit that.

'She fought for training, days to maintain weapons and proper time to prepare for gunfire but ultimately was overruled by production and her department.

'The whole production set became unsafe due to various factors, including lack of safety meetings. Not the fault of Hannah.'

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:25 am

Happy to take the double pay so she can do two jobs badly.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:41 am

What an absolutely stupid cunt. I hope that she at the very least is charged with something. We all know Baldwin won't be.

But has anybody in Hollywood ever been convicted criminally for on-set accidents? Didn't everyone on The Crow and Twilight Zone get off?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:58 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:41 am
But has anybody in Hollywood ever been convicted criminally for on-set accidents? Didn't everyone on The Crow and Twilight Zone get off?
As you said before, they're not in Hollywood. According to Posobiec the Sheriff hasn't ruled out charging anyone.

Baldwin is liable on two fronts here. He hired the woman and, at the end of the day, no matter who actually violated the safety regulations, he's the one who cocked a loaded gun and fired it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:20 am

"It's not my fault! I had two jobs and knowingly didn't have time to bother with safety!"

JFC you were the armorer. It's not like they can really continue filming if you threaten to walk off the set like almost everyone else did. You don't do this as a part-time job.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:22 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:20 am
JFC you were the armorer. It's not like they can really continue filming if you threaten to walk off the set like almost everyone else did. You don't do this as a part-time job.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't she the non-union armorer, i.e she does do this as a part-time job? Not to mention she was hired because those other guys walked off