Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Fri May 07, 2021 9:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:02 pm
Not a care about all the manlets who will never be 6' 5" even if they have the time and money to get jacked.
Not to mention, where's the body positivity movement for your 400+ pound MovieBob/Jim Sterling/Boogie types? Oh, that's right, people tell them to lose weight. But god forbid a man doesn't find a 400 pound hamplanet attractive, that's sexist or something.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 07, 2021 10:05 pm

So how exactly would I even begin to pressure an unattractive woman into becoming attractive and why would I bother?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 07, 2021 10:10 pm

"This comic book for teenage boys presents me with an unrealistic standard of beauty. I feel pressured."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 07, 2021 10:55 pm

That would be them putting themselves under pressure.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 07, 2021 11:09 pm

Feminists often feel the need to make their insecurities everybody else's problem

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat May 08, 2021 10:49 am

The one who originally "fixed" the Mary Jane art is on Tumblr (of course) with the username "nonbinaryfinnmertens".

So, we're talking a sexually fucked up person. Throw in male feminists and troons who, from what I see, are the two dominant voices against #hypersexualtion in comics, and this dude* who says that drawings of women in comic books ruined his relationships and you've got this weird segment of mostly males who feel distressed and threatened by an idealized female form in art.

Some self-reflection might help them a little, but they can't do that. Their SJW training has told them that you always blame others.

*Just saw that he deleted his Twitter

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 08, 2021 11:08 am

Oh, he'll be back, with a restored or new account. These people can't go without their social media fix for too long.

And leave it to the white male SJWs to get offended on behalf of women (with or without color) :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat May 08, 2021 11:50 am

He was bragging about taking on the haters, then turns around and deletes. Cowardly cowardly.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 08, 2021 2:00 pm

I'd imagine being consistently wrong and having to come up with new justifications must be exhausting. He needs that break.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat May 08, 2021 3:20 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 10:49 am
Their SJW training has told them that you always blame others
It's not so much their training as their pathology. Narcissists and sociopaths never do anything wrong and, if they are forced to apologise, they'll always find a way to explain how it's not actually their fault.