Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:18 pm

I generally don't believe copyright should extend past the creator's death. But in this case I'll make an exception. Disney were the ones responsible for extending copyright to ridiculous lengths, so they deserve to have their own laws turned against them.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:31 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:18 pm
I generally don't believe copyright should extend past the creator's death. But in this case I'll make an exception. Disney were the ones responsible for extending copyright to ridiculous lengths, so they deserve to have their own laws turned against them.
This doesn't actually hinge on fair use claims. What this is, is Ditko's estate is claiming that because Ditko created Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, the copyright is lawfully his and Marvel only has publisher's rights. Marvel's counter will be that Ditko created Spider-Man and Doctor Strange under a 'Work-for-hire' contract, i.e. he was commissioned by Marvel to create those characters and therefore Marvel, not Ditko, are the rightful owners of the copyright. Ditko's counter to this will probably be this letter from Stan Lee

Which suggests that Ditko brought work to Marvel to be published rather than Lee commissioning Ditko to create artwork

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:07 pm

I hope the Ditko family earns the right to beat Dr. Strong's actor (that faggot guy from Sherlock Homo) over the head with a shovel and feed him cow patties.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:35 pm

Bentdick Cumfilledsnatch? That fucking Anglo needs to die ASAP! Yet another one of those ultra faggots in support of unlimited immigration, knowing full well it will never affect him. He deserves to get beheaded by radical Islamists in the streets of London.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:00 am

Unlimited migrant sperms migrate into his wife's womb.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:34 am

Not fucking even. The twat just sits in his ivory tower, hasn't had contact to a non-millionaire in half a decade, and decrees that the peasantry shall be greatful to have their wives getting raped by sub-saharan niggers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:00 am

For shame. I always liked Beneful Cucumberpatchs' acting. Guess looks are deceiving.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:54 am

His acting hasn't been good in years. His Cabin Pressure days are long behind him.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:11 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:00 am
I always liked Beneful Cucumberpatchs' acting
I knew you were a fag

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:35 am

Should've listened to Michael Jai Whites warning, but that'd be internalized racism I guess :roll:

Hoping the Toxic Avenger reboot will not embrace todays social sensibilities.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow