Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Dehbashi

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:39 am

Lol. They pulled the Kung Flu card on her saying she's a selfish bitch even though they have benefitted the most from it. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:08 am

To say it in the word of Jason Yeaaaaaaaaahhhboooooyyyyega, "You ain't gonna Disney Plus me!".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:26 am

They trully do deserve each other.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:42 am

Disney had to say SOMETHING, considering that the story has gotten enough traction that even this place is talking about it. And their position was to mimic a lot of the Twitter responses I've seen, which is to somehow accuse Scarlett Johansson of greed during a pandemic

I guess these people think that Disney is some small mom & pop business just barely getting by?

News Flash: They're not. And when a company like Disney screws you over for their own gain, you sue them and don't feel bad about it for a second, even if you're already rich.

This doesn't effect my life or the life of any anyone here likely, but it's gotten a lot of attention from the Youtube geek channels because so many of them hate Disney and like to see them get bad press.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:00 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:42 am
I guess these people think that Disney is some small mom & pop business just barely getting by?
I think it's more that they've had their lives destroyed over the last 18 months and really don't like seeing some sanctimonious hollywood whore reeeing that she didn't get enough tens of millions of dollars from some opportunity that they will never ever get.

Not support of disney so much as the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" fallacy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:04 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:42 am
I think it's more like they're producing their favorite consoomer products, so they'll defend the Mouse's honor no matter what.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:00 am
I think it's more that they've had their lives destroyed over the last 18 months and really don't like seeing some sanctimonious hollywood whore reeeing that she didn't get enough tens of millions of dollars from some opportunity that they will never ever get.
I think it's more that twattertards are, in fact, tards. They think the plandemic is super deadly so Jewhansson wanting what was owed to her in her contract is tantamount to her literally going out and killing people.

It's also probably to do with the fact that they are consoomers and therefore Disney can do no wrong

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:14 pm

They hate her because she hit the wall.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:22 pm

Pretty much all of the geekshit channels I follow on Youtube hate Disney because of the Gina Carano firing. They're not reviewing or (positively) covering anything Disney, but they are enjoying this story.

Still, maybe the best summary that I've seen of the ramifications of this lawsuit is from Grace Randolph. She gets really into what it means for the future of streaming and how people get paid and all that.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:34 pm

Post a summary so I don't have to hear this cunt talk.