Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2021 11:13 pm

Black Superman is really going to happen. I was hoping it was just talk and they'd tell JJ to go pound sand like last time, but it really feels like this abomination is going to be inflicted on us. (JJ's only producing, apparently.)
DC Films and Warner Bros.' Superman rebootfrom J.J. Abrams and Ta-Nahesi Coates will reportedly center on a Black version of Kal-El, not Val-Zod.
:lol:

It's also going to be a period movie, meaning maybe it'll take place in the 1930s, in which case Supaman will fight WHITE SUPREMACY, or in the '70s, in which case he'll fight WHITE SUPREMACY.
While Warner Bros. has yet to reveal the film's director, the studio is reportedly looking at a number of up and coming Black filmmakers, including Creed II helmer Steven Caple Jr. and Sleight's J.D. Dillard. Oscar-winner Regina King, who is coming off her acclaimed directorial debut on One Night in Miami, is also among the listed contenders, along with Judas and the Black Messiah director Shaka King.
Fucking Regina King? Are you goddamn kidding me?
What's more, it's long been rumored that Warner Bros. was eying Creed and Black Panther star Michael B. Jordan to play a Black Man of Steel.

Gonna be weird when he's also playing Wolverine and Deadpool.

https://www.cbr.com/warner-bros-dc-blac ... h-century/

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 3:28 am

Sounds hilarious, quite frankly. I hope they spend as much money on it as possible so I can laugh even more when it flops

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 06, 2021 3:42 am

Capeshit is starting to focus less on the cape and more on the shit. Good.

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 3:49 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 3:42 am
Capeshit is starting to focus less on the cape and more on the shit. Good.
They always focused more on the shit. These big budget capeshit films have always got to make at least one of the characters black because they honestly believe a bunch of mostly Jewish creators were sitting around creating white power fantasies.

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 5:42 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 3:28 am
Sounds hilarious, quite frankly. I hope they spend as much money on it as possible so I can laugh even more when it flops
Exactly. This needs a 300 million dollar budget and a 500 million dollar marketing campaign. Total ad saturation. Shove that sullen groid in everyone's face for six months leading up to the release of SUPAHKANG. Invite Obama to the premiere. Get Biden or Harris to publicly support the film. Have the news blasting support for Supahkang 24/7, denouncing anyone who doesn't see it as racist.

Then, when it fails sit back and watch the fireworks.

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 6:48 am

It's clear that the whole capeshit craze won't be nearly as popular in the future but I still wonder how long it will take. Especially since there will still be millions of movieblobs out there to keep it afloat when the normies drop out. The virtue signaling seems to be scaring off the anti pc crowd but how many normies stay on the boat until they get sick of it? Maybe another 5 years? I guess we won't get a solid measure in the interest in the MCU until they finally release the next movie.

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 7:12 am

Wandavision had the normies cooming but Captain Nig and The Winter Cuck seemed to divide people. After Black Pantherless bombs in China and Man of Steal flames out, we might see a return to safe vanilla capeshit, but it'll never die out. Too many adult children.

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 7:34 am

Speaking of niggers, its so funny to me how its always the BLACK person that they wanna replace the white guys with. I mean I know why they do it what with America's fetish for black dick but considering how many original black chars there already are compared to other minority groups, well its clear so obvious that they are tied as being the most represented group.
Compared that with other races like asians. The only token i can think of is asian hulk. You'd think there would be more asian tokens cause of how little asian heroes they got. I can think of 10 black original heroes at the top of my head but asians? I know Katana and that chinese guy they are making a marvel show of but thats it. I cant even think of any indian heroes whether they be original or token. DC and marvel might as well just replace their whole company with nogs if they love them so much. Come on Feigi, prove how much of an ally you are and your position and entire fortune to nigger that works for you.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 06, 2021 10:37 am

They don't care about the already established capeshitters of color because they're not the ones normies have ever heard about.
The masses won't pay dough to see Mister Terrific. But they will for Black Superman.
Guest wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 11:13 pm
It's also going to be a period movie, meaning maybe it'll take place in the 1930s, in which case Supaman will fight WHITE SUPREMACY, or in the '70s, in which case he'll fight WHITE SUPREMACY.
Every year is full of WHITE SUPREMACY according to the narrative.
It'll probably be set in the '70s or 80's so they can pad out the soundtrack with obnoxious nostalgia music. Though I personally hope he will either fight cotton farm owners during the Civil War or become BFF with Martin Luther King.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu May 06, 2021 11:57 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:37 am
They don't care about the already established capeshitters of color because they're not the ones normies have ever heard about.
The masses won't pay dough to see Mister Terrific. But they will for Black Superman.[quote=Guest post_id=310819
Imagine wanting to see Niggered Soupaman instead of Spawn or the Prowler.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:37 am
Though I personally hope he will either fight cotton farm owners during the Civil War or become BFF with Martin Luther King.
Even better: MLK fucks his wife while he watches, nodding in approval.