Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:51 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:48 pm
Because it's much better to have the same fucking cape and spandex wearing dude run for almost a century.
Ture, But I rather I story just stop abruptly then bear with the shit endings that anime gets away with

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:43 am

Don't conflate shounenshit with all of manga. That shit is usually more like one of those multi-book fantasy epics in that they are purposely designed to go on forever (if they're not already like DBZ in that they're designed to be extended indefinitely).
The worst of shounenshit generally runs until the magazine pulls the plug, and the ending will then generally suck because the mangaka has either been half-assing it already, or he has written himself in a corner with an overpowered bullshit villain who has to resort to using flowery poetry to hide the fact that his power is a literal "I win" button.

What you have to actually compare capeshit to is tokushit, its true counterpart. There is never a question as to how long a tokushit series lasts.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:35 pm

Yeah, I don't really get where this "manga always has bad ending" thing came from.
Anime adaptations sometimes do have this problem where they run out of manga material and end prematurely, never to return.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:45 pm

Or they're doing this on purpose because they're actually just a glorified ad for the newest and hippest visual novel.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:36 pm

"They're Using my hecking Stan Lee! He should be resting in piss but they use his account for the Essjaydabus, Abloo Abloo ablooooo"

Stan Lee Helped this SJW bullshit, if there's any corpes in need of defiling it's his

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:22 pm

I'm sure people are thrilled of paying money for pngs of Nightwing with some kind of Lantern power.
-Yours Truly

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:20 am

No Way Home has everything Reddit was clamoring for - so it’ll be a hit on the level of Highlander: Endgame.

There’s an implication with the ending that they’re moving into One More Day territory. Black Cat will probably be in the 4th as well.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:35 am

And she will actually be black. And have "desexualized" costume, no doubt.
-Yours Truly

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:48 pm

If they wanted free money they could do the classic origin and I think people would be happy.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.