Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Dehbashi

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:27 am

I knew it had a end credit scene. Didn't know that it was Mister Mind. They should have removed the end credit scene. Not surprised they didn't since the director flat out said he didn't give a fuck about the movie failing since he got paid up front.

Again Shazam only made 366 million worldwide and that was when it was still around the Snyderverse was technically active. And Black Adam, his main arch nemesis, bombed as well. And that was with Cavill being a cameo in it. No one gives 2 fucks about the DCEU. That's why it's getting tossed to the side. Only social media was hyping the fuck out of both movies. General audiences didn't care.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:45 am

For Aquaman, Shazam and (maybe) Flash - I think Gunns shuffling has tanked it.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:50 am

The only thing that might cause the Flash one to tank slightly less bad is Michael Keaton.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:22 am

Oh they’re pushing Keaton hard, but Ezra Miller is a psychopath and an anchor to something that might have done alright otherwise.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:29 am

I think "The Flash" will be genuinely big. The reaction to that trailer was really positive. Keaton's gonna sell it AND apparently it's supposed to somehow set up the future of DC movies with the whole multiverse concept.

I'm curious to see it myself.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:02 am

Because the DC movies weren't enough of a clusterfuck already. Why bother introducing the actual Black Superman that is Steel if you can use a certain alternate universe Superman who is literally Obama.
Though at least the DC mutliverse is finite, unlike the bullshit Marvel has been doing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:25 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:45 am
For Aquaman, Shazam and (maybe) Flash - I think Gunns shuffling has tanked it.
I disagree. Movies were going to tank regardless. Aquaman 2 will die because of piss poor test screenings due to how horrible the movie is and women no longer fingering themselves for Jason Momoa.

Shazam 2 failed because it's a bad movie and no one cared about the first movie. I had the movie at best hitting 250 million in box office which meant it wouldn't have made a profit. It also didn't help that there wasn't much marketing. A lot of people didn't realize the movie came out.

Flash will be fine because it will reboot the universe and because there has been talks about it being decent. If anything will tank that, it will be Ezra Miller being in the movie.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:57 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:29 am
I'm curious to see it myself.
Fag.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:26 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:32 pm
>an even lower debut than Morbius
Bravo, Warner Bros!
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:11 pm

Holy shit. This is crazy. She got thrown out. As people are saying, she was Feige's right hand woman and was thought to be next in line if Feige left. She got a lot of the blame of running the MCU movies since he stretched himself thin running the shows and trying to create a Star Wars movie. She was the one who decided to make Namor a Mexican and cried that the name X-Men is problematic.

Also she was charge of VFX and we all know how VFX artists have been complaining about Marvel the last couple of years.