Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:15 pm

With or without a silver afro?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:19 pm

I doubt an Afro since it's a white chick playing the Surfer

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:01 am

They could have just bought Laurence Fishburne back - since it’ll likely be CGI again - but I suppose folks didn’t like the Tim Story movies.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:53 pm

The best Fantastic Four film is the Roger Corman version, and only nitwits would say otherwise.

Speaking of nitwits,

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:12 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:01 am
but I suppose folks didn’t like the Tim Story movies.
We're talking about Fanta4 movies. There is nothing to like.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:50 pm

I’m just saying it’s a CG character and Fishburne has those smooth baritones.

Anyway - Sam Raimi wants to do Secret Wars. Meaning a lot of fancast characters would get set up and abruptly and violently murdered.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:41 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:53 pm
The best Fantastic Four film is the Roger Corman version, and only nitwits would say otherwise.

Speaking of nitwits,

Holy cow is that review horrible. They bring up the budget was 2 million dollars and bitch about the special effects in the movie. No movie at the time with the effects required for that type of movie at the time had a budget of under 30 million. Also then crying about pedophilia when if you look at it, Reed wasn't interested in Sue like that. They show Sue having the crush on Reed which teenage girls do with older people. Also them thinking the funds for Doom and Reed's experiment comes from and not the college itself. These guys are braindead.

My biggest complaint goes to Cockslut. For a "comic book nerd", he sure doesn't realize that this is in the top 2 of comic movies that is accurate to the comics they are based off of. The reason I hated the other FF4 movies is because of how inaccurate they got the ages of the characters. This nails it and the rest of the story correctly. Maybe Doom is a little off. But they still removed him from college. Just by faking his death instead of being expelled. That's honestly a minor difference. The only time he brings up his comic book expertise is about Thing detransforming. Funny how he remembers that and not the fucking origin story of the Fantastic 4.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:03 am

Nobody likes doing an accurate Fantastic Four movie because both Dr. Doom and Galactus are too silly for live-action.
Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:41 am
Also then crying about pedophilia when if you look at it, Reed wasn't interested in Sue like that. They show Sue having the crush on Reed which teenage girls do with older people.
They would hate Cardcaptor Sakura.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:40 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:03 am
They would hate Cardcaptor Sakura.
Even broken clocks will be right twice a day. Cardcaptor Sakura is filthy, disgusting trash.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:18 am

That Clear Card sequel no one was asking for was doomed to fail when they course-corrected the fuck out of that one classmate of Sakura's who was lusting after their teacher.
You can tell a certain part of the fandom was really fond of that pairing, because the fan wiki spends an uncomfortable amount of time musing over the lowest possible age that teacher could've had, as if a 10-year-old craving teacher cock would've been any less fucked-up if the teacher was "only" 20 or so.
-Yours Truly