Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:41 pm

Plus Dust is wearing a Niqab. That's not the stronk female progressive face of diversity that The Mouse wants to showcase for the religion of peace.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:51 pm

Not the one they want to sell to moronic consoomers in the West anyway.
The Mouse isn't woke at all. Just hyper capitalistic and openly disingenuous.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:47 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:36 pm
[*]She's still a total Captain Marvel fangirl and consooms Captain Marvel merch, even though the MCU version of Captain Marvel hasn't actually done much to gain public fame - aside from getting punched by Thanos I guess
I don't know who came up with Mizz Marlel being a weird fangirl fanfictioner writer thing but it's a very out of the way way to make her insufferable and I don't know what they're thining.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:36 pm
[*]Either they realized that her Gomu Gomu no Mi Third Gear balloon fists look retarded, or they didn't have enough SFX budget to make her stretchy. Whatever the case, she has Green Lantern powers now.[/list]
If they're gonna rip off an anime character for their moozlim capeshitter it should be Yoshikage Kira. Or fuck maybe the guy in Wan Piss who throws bomb boogers.
Or Virginia. He blew himself up once.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:56 am

ebin namefag wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:47 am
I don't know who came up with Mizz Marlel being a weird fangirl fanfictioner writer thing
Some feminazi who no longer works for Marvel was the one who repurposed the original """sexist""" version of the character into a strong, independent example of female empowerment for our progressive times. Making her ultra quirky 'n shiet was done for scoring more "How do you do, fellow kids?" points.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:51 pm
The Mouse isn't woke at all. Just hyper capitalistic and openly disingenuous.
That's the same for all these corporations. They don't actually have any morals or principles, they're just a bunch of guttersnipes. They'd support Hitler if there was any profit in it, as shown by their flag waving for Ukraine

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:00 am

It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 02, 2022 10:54 am

It seems a purge has been started amongst DC series:

Batperson-Who-Menstruates has finally been canceled. I assume 3 seasons are considered a "safe" number to kill a series that only exists to signal virtues.

Leg-ends of Tomorrow has also been canceled. Shouldn't have been too surprising because the show was never that good and by the 7th and final season every single one of the original cast has been replaced, with the exception of White Canary (who weaseled her way into leadership position despite being a nympho who has to fuck a woman in every time period she visists, which was of course never portrayed as being an irresponsible use of time travel).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon May 02, 2022 4:04 pm

Considering the recent WB merger with Discovery, they're likely cleaning house + willing to sell off the CW (would be better to just shut it down permanently).
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 02, 2022 4:21 pm

Not sure who would want to buy it considering it has never made profit.
-Yours Truly

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon May 02, 2022 4:34 pm

Yeah I wouldn't hold too much stock in that. Probably a lot of creative accounting going on. I mean, yeah, CW do make a lot of garbage. But people do consoom that garbage, so I find it hard to believe it's never turned a profit