Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:51 pm

It's Morbin time again, baby!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:22 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:51 pm
It's Morbin time again, baby!
That was my favourite scene! When he said that and then morbed out?! I fucking loved that scene!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:12 pm

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:46 pm

Sony still thinks each of these Z-list Spider-Man characters can sustain a film. They can't even sustain a comics series.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:20 pm

Tobey Faire, even good characters can't sustain a comic series today.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:58 pm
Even regular beer is only 4% or so in our pansy-ass bitch country! And what, you're worried about calories? Drink less of it then! Higher abv, fewer beers, fags! Get you some 8% Black Boss Porter.
I think 4-5% is currently the standard alcohol content in beer worldwide. Beers that go over 7% taste like complete crap to me. Tsingtao smells like weed btw.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:28 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:46 pm
Sony still thinks each of these Z-list Spider-Man characters can sustain a film. They can't even sustain a comics series.
That's probably why they're doing these SpiderVerse movies, since Spider OCs seems to be all this sub-franchise is good for.
Making standalone movies about Spider-Mans villains will always be weird (they're no Joker), and they can't really use Black Cat because if Catwoman can't succeed on her own, then it sure won't work for an obvious Catwoman expy with a furrier catsuit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:51 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:22 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:58 pm
Even regular beer is only 4% or so in our pansy-ass bitch country! And what, you're worried about calories? Drink less of it then! Higher abv, fewer beers, fags! Get you some 8% Black Boss Porter.
I think 4-5% is currently the standard alcohol content in beer worldwide. Beers that go over 7% taste like complete crap to me. Tsingtao smells like weed btw.
Porter and Stout can go up to 10% and still taste great.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:57 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:12 pm
Light beers are big in the US because people want to drink a lot without getting too drunk or hungover. I'm not above a light beer from time to time, but I don't think I've had a Bud Light since I was in college.
This is precisely why you drink some water in between drinks. Or just drink some fucking seltzer if you want the fizz.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:30 pm

Holy shit. This movie is a complete disaster for Disney. There is hitting rock bottom and there is this.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hun ... 55711.html
But at least “Hunger Games” holds a lower production price tag than the $220 million spent on “The Marvels,” which has now become a box office bust of “Flash”-sized proportions. The MCU film is set to earn just $9-10 million in its second weekend, plummeting 79% from its universe-wide franchise-low $46 million opening.
I have never seen a movie drop this much on a second weekend. Even the god awful DCEU movies dropped at most 70%. I want to see the international numbers but I don't think this movie will hit 200 million in the box office. It could be one of the biggest bombs in movie history. People's heads should roll for it
With an estimated $66.3 million 10-day domestic total, “The Marvels” is 25% behind the pace of “The Flash,” which grossed $87.5 million after two weekends this past summer.
The Flash has been smoking it so far domestically.