Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:54 pm

Her mom was the fucktoy for her dad, a record producer. Her first husband made live action Cashern. Her second husband is an italian dood with a huge nose.
Kingdom Hearts, not even once.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:32 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:22 pm
People that think Japan will never go woke should pay attention
On the contrary, it's because the Japanese are so rigid and because they're Japanese that they've got the Chinese and your tribesmen constantly trying to fuck with them.

Utada is a 38 year old over the hill aidoru anyway so I doubt most people care.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:23 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:54 pm
Her mom was the fucktoy for her dad, a record producer. Her first husband made live action Cashern. Her second husband is an italian dood with a huge nose.
The Mouse's touch corrupts irrevocably.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:16 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:23 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:54 pm
The Mouse's touch corrupts irrevocably.
Not even memeing KH is a cursed property.
>killed Wayne Allwine
>killed Christopher Lee
>killed Leanord Nimoy
>killed Rutger Hauer
>made Utada troon out and will soon make her 41% and sudoku like her mom
I'd also like to say she was touched by Hideaki Anno but he's too beta for that. Also nobody remembres Rebuild exists much less that she sang the theme songs for it.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:07 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:09 pm

Kino.
My dick could not get any harder than it is now.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:13 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:16 am
I'd also like to say she was touched by Hideaki Anno but he's too beta for that.
Anno's married, though.

That Mari """character""" from the Rebuilds is a tribute to his IRL wife, hence why Shinji ends up with her in the final movie.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:18 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:22 pm
So apparently J-pop singer Hikaru Utada declared herself non-binary and wants people to use the prefix title "Mx.

People that think Japan will never go woke should pay attention. I realize that she is actually a Japanese-American and probably pozzed to the gills, but she does have influence.
Meh, doesn't surprise me. She was always an impure overrated nutcase, as demonstrated by her TDS from November 7:

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:51 am

Guest wrote:
Not even memeing KH is a cursed property.
>Not even memeing
>Goes on to claim that KH killed a bunch of (very) old people

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:51 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:46 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:37 pm
Not for long after that outing :lol:
She was popular when I was over there 20 years ago. I have to think that her popularity must be waning by now. She's not young anymore and has had two failed marriages. Her mom sudokued a few years ago. Her life sounds like a trainwreck to me.
Is she still relevant in Japan (or anywhere else), or is she the equivalent of that American Yukiko Amagi VA who has been blacklisted by Funi because of her alcoholism, and all that she has left is crying about Cheeto on Twatter and receive asspats from her remaining orbiters?

EDIT: When it comes to Japan becoming woke, i still agree with an old video from RagingGoldenEagle, in which he claims that, if the industry will be overrun by activists who will change mango and animu for the worse, the costumers will simply and silently leave the garbage on the shelves, and said activists will be immediately fired and replaced after the first massive money loss.
Only in countries like ours there are business owners who still can afford to fail forward, letting their shops, their ips, their opportunities burn for petty reasons like "owning the Internet bigots".
And this was a problem way before the sjw invasion; i have seen my share of small businesses going bankrupt simply because their owners refused to concede and admit that "their way" of doing business, and "their way" of dealing with costumers, was simply wrong.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:26 am

I think small businesses have it easier in Japan. SJWs only managed to fuck up the comics industry because you can count the number of publishers on one hand.
Glorious Nihon on the other hand has the cesspool that is the Doujin market. There's no way SJWs can stop the tide of loli futa cock.
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:13 am
That Mari """character""" from the Rebuilds is a tribute to his IRL wife, hence why Shinji ends up with her in the final movie.
Of course he'd end up with the slutty one. The beer-drinking milf is too old, the autist is too autistic, and the narc has already been skull-fucked.
Guest wrote:
Also nobody remembres Rebuild exists much less that she sang the theme songs for it.
I remember it because Rei is so much cuter in a black plugsuit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette