Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:22 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:20 am
That you can imprison within a Master Ball.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:34 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:30 pm
Honestly the only thing that has been worth it with the special is how many YouTubers have been crying about how big mean ShoPro has copyright struck them. Like idiots. You use clips from the exact episode that day for your reviews. You can't pretend it is old media that you are review like people emulating old games. :lol:
Time to break out the good ol' "#WTFU" cope.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:50 pm

B-b-b-but I wanna make money off of what's popular right now :|
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:00 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:20 am
That you can imprison within a Master Ball.
That's how it works! You capture god and stick him in a pogo ball for later battles against other 12 year old kids.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:03 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:34 pm
Time to break out the good ol' "#WTFU" cope.
What's odd is that I usually hear crying about fair use from YouTubers. I can't recall people who only use Twitch crying about it. Heck I have seen more people criticize streamers like Pokimane who try to go around DMCA. YouTubers would upload full episodes of shows and in the description say it's fair use. Like come on really? :lol: I honestly do feel YouTubers are the worst.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:39 pm

Youtubers take everything for granted.
Bandwidth.
Footage.
Cash.
Views.
-Yours Truly

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:53 am

And not a shock the final episode with Ash was a disappointment unlike what the soy boys were crying about. I had no emotions watching it. If I had a emotion it would disgust on how they didn't give a fuck. I am standing by my belief the animators wanted to keep going with Ash and were told no.

Again nothing really happens in the episode. They kick Brock and Misty out in the beginning of the episode before he goes back home. So they were a waste of time for the 9 episodes they were in. They made a big deal about Gary returning in the special with the trailer in December and he is only there for 30 seconds in the final episode. You find out he brought the starter Pokemon to Oak to give out to new trainers then leaves asking Ash that since he is the World Champion now, how much closer he is to being a Pokemon master with Ash looking dumbstruck afterwards.

Jesse, James, and Meowth get back together after realizing being alone trying to do cafeteria duty for the rest of Team Rocket was shit and they missed trying to capture Pikachu. Pidgeot comes back to save Pikachu being captive by those 3 and they blast off together in happiness. Then Ash and Pikachu are goofing around and they take shelter from rain.

As a final fuck you by the animators, while waiting for the rain to end does Ash give his answer. That he wasn't focused on being a champion and he wants to go on all these adventures seeing and making friends with all the Pokemon in the world. That is what he says is a Pokemon master. Then asks Pikachu to stay with him until he becomes a Pokemon master. In short, we didn't want to end the series with Ash and wanted to keep things the same. Ash and Pikachu then go out to start a new adventure without even telling his mom while Team Rocket is following them and that's it. The same way every other arc ends except not talking to his mom.

In short, like the rest of the series is terrible and I wouldn't be surprised if they sabotage the new series just to bring Ash back. I swear it would have been better if it ended with Ash dying due to Pikachu electrocuting him in the bathtub. That would have been a great twist ending. :lol:

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:18 am

When they experimented with condensing a series into one region - Pokémans got slightly better.
Like there was an OVA that was just Kanto that I actually liked.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:10 am

For all its ups and downs, the Pokemon animu can learn a lot from the Digimon ones.
Like having characters with actual character development.
Or a plot that actually concludes.
Or not being afraid to start a new series with a new continuity (it's important to prepare your autistic fanbase for this early enough in your franchise's life; that new Pokemon animu will likely take a noticable hit in views solely because it's not about Ash).

But hey, they can still copy from Digimon by giving Ash a proper send-off with a movie that shits all over the core messages of friend- and partnership that the animu was known for.
Fuck, even The Thothing of Haruhi Suzumiya knew how to channel the fan rage of the Endless Eight disaster into luring them into a movie. I can guarantee you we will see a Pokemon movie with a slightly older Ash sooner or later.
-Yours Truly

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:28 am

<Another classic anime becomes a soulless CG cut scene.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.