Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:01 am

Kek.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:34 am

Fucking hell, this horrible garbage again. You know, I tried the Scott Pilgrim game recently. IT'S SHIT. Quite apart from the awful Scott Pilgrim license, the game is bad for its own reasons. Balancing is non-existent. The game is ridiculous levels of BS at the beginning, with enemies taking a billion hits each to kill and knocking off a third of your hp with one jab. But that's only because your starting stats are garbage and theirs are so high. So you have to fucking grind. Once your get your attack and defense higher, then the game becomes piss-easy. So this much-lauded, much-praised, "amazing game" has zero balancing. You don't get better at Scott Pilgrim the game. You just grind for higher stats and then win. Skill is not rewarded at all. Even if you could finish every stage of the game without being hit, at level 1, with no upgrades, you still wouldn't have fun. Because each enemy takes forever to kill, including trash mobs. The game is just shit.

People compare this trash to River City Ransom. Dude. River City Ransom had stats and you could theoretically grind, but you didn't need to. You could kill bosses at the start of the game without grinding stats. And the game was short enough it didn't require grinding. Just fight the enemies you encounter along the way, buy shit when it's convenient for you and you'll be fine.

Scott Pilgrim has also been fucked by Ubishit. The current version sold puts Knives Chau behind ubisoft's online service thing. Literally chopping content out of the game to give to you in exchange for your personal info. Thanks but no thanks. The two gays are also clones of each other (is this a commentary about homosexuals?) and that reduces the variety of characters even further.

I know the typical response will be "u just bad at the game." No. This is not a fucking retro game. This isn't how retro games were made hard. This is playing a romhack of Dragon Quest where enemies have 5x normal hp. It's all about stats and not strategy at all.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:18 am

Ramona-chan is shit-tier waifu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:34 am
I know the typical response will be "u just bad at the game."
The typical response will be "why the fuck did you think a scott pilgrim anything would be good?".

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:00 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:54 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:34 am
I know the typical response will be "u just bad at the game."
The typical response will be "why the fuck did you think a scott pilgrim anything would be good?".
I didn't. But I figured I'd try it because I'm contractually obligated to play every beat em up game that seems even remotely playable. Also, I'd heard for probably a decade how fucking mind-blowing this shitty game was supposed to be.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:12 pm

I'm pretty sure people who praised the game know more about Cuck Victim than beat-em-ups.
And what similar games were even around in 2010 when the game got released? Castle Crashers? That horrible Turtles in Time remake?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:59 pm

Entire Scott Pilgrim movie is nothing but Michael Cera sucking his own cock for two hours straight, how anyone can like anything related to that is beyond me.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:34 pm

Going back to actual weebshit, the only bit of Rumikoshit that should get a remake and/or sequel is Ranma ½, just so I can see social media go up in flames at the gender-bending going on.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:12 pm
Castle Crashers?
Oh, that one is next on my list, too. I have a sneaking suspicion it's real fuckin' bad. I played it years ago and bounced off but didn't have as much time in beat em ups or arcade games then.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:34 pm
Going back to actual weebshit, the only bit of Rumikoshit that should get a remake and/or sequel is Ranma ½, just so I can see social media go up in flames at the gender-bending going on.
The tits better be intact.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.