Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:29 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:15 pm
Everyone on that stage is probably a dude.
Even better.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:26 am

One more point for Sailor Moon musicals. They never leave this up to your imagination.
In fact if you're really lucky then everyone is played by a 3DPD.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:44 pm

The Life-Adaptation Suppose to be Shit!-And that's a good thing[question mark?]
-Vice (who else :roll: )
https://archive.ph/85LhU Can these faggots stop inhaling their own farts for one fucking second!?!
If it's not suppose to capture the feeling of Cowboy Bebop then why is it fucking called that!!?? All you motherfuckers have done is made very blatantly clear that you fucking hate the source material! And I mean it when I say they hate it! Ever since they've dropped the façade, they have done every thing they can to shit all over it's legacy, They've Went Above and Beyond to Bastardize what made the Original good, and be as petty and Antagonistic towards fans of the original "Haytors of this sunning and brave Show!" Shows like this are made to be terrible using diversity hires and pushing an agenda in order to subvert the original and demoralize people who liked it, eventually turning them into an unthinking consumer like the Vice moron. And they know that!

I Know I'm just being Irate about it at this point, but all of these faggots can fuck off!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:25 pm

So what, it was supposed to be the Teen Titans Go! to the original animu? Because we can't admit that it failed like literally every other baka gajin animu adaptation?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:44 pm
How would he know what it was supposed to be?
From all the talk before it was released it sure sounded like it was supposed to be Cockboy Pre-Op, just live action.

Imagine being the water carrier for a huge media conglomerate for free. Couldn't just say "I enjoyed it as some shlocky homage". No, gotta defend the fair maiden Nigflix like a simp rationalizing some OnlyFags e-whore not answering his Instagram PMs.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:22 am

Enjoying it Ironically or not is heresy in it of itself. It's not even 'so bad it's good' it's just fucking awful! :evil:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:58 am

I guess I'd agree. I have never seen the original but what I've seen of the Nigflix shit was well below B-movie tier. Everything is just as shit, just without any charm or entertainment.

Hell, even the fan-made stuff was above and beyond. So sight unseen, as I understand it, the anime is considered to be pretty good by practically everyone but even disregarding that the Nigflix shit is a total dumpster fire. I don't see a single person, just NPCs, saying anything good about it and the clips are painfully bad.

What a fucking dumpster fire! Worse, everyone with even a lick of sense was expecting it to be one.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:58 am
I have never seen the original
Your Doing yourself a grave disservice! I Honestly can't Shamelessly shill for recommend it enough -A seamless blend of classic film noir, Cowboy westerns, and Yoko Kanno's Masterful soundtrack- The only fault I can find with it is that I can't give myself amnesia so I can watch it again for the first time again.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:08 am

Yeah, you say that but then again it's all weebs that tell me it's good so those words carry less weight than a photon.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:08 am
Yeah, you say that but then again it's all weebs that tell me it's good so those words carry less weight than a photon.
You read Debt Note because you felt like you needed to "know" it but you won't watch the one not-gay normalfag anime?