Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:52 pm

They need to repatriate all the Japanese immigrants they sent to Brazil in the early 20th century. These are Japs who assimilated into a terribly permissive "culture" and might provide some sorely-needed loosening to their society. Or completely ruin it. At least it wouldn't be actual niggers doing the ruining.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:09 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:52 pm
They need to repatriate all the Japanese immigrants they sent to Brazil in the early 20th century. These are Japs who assimilated into a terribly permissive "culture" and might provide some sorely-needed loosening to their society. Or completely ruin it. At least it wouldn't be actual niggers doing the ruining.
I almost took a job in Gunma (Initial D prefecture). Corporations are hiring those Japanese-Brazilians to exploit for cheap unskilled labor. I was told that they are troublemakers and often criminals.

"They may look like Japanese, but they are dangerous. Beware of them."
And I'm thinking, "Well how am I supposed to be aware of them if they look exactly like everyone else?" So I didn't take the job.

As for societal "coldness". Yeah, that's the way it was where I went to school. They shoved all the foreigners in one dorm, so my friends were mostly Koreans and Chinese.

This one aegyo Korean girl I knew was going on about how she had so many Japanese friends. I started asking for specifics and she admitted, "Well, they're not the kind of friends I hang out with or do anything with." That was largely my experience, too.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:11 pm

You can identify them by how they prefer football (soccer for Burgers) over baseball.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:27 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:11 pm
You can identify them by how they prefer football (soccer for Burgers) over baseball.
That's not too unusual in Japan, where it's mostly referred to as soccer as well.
They might celebrate a goal differently, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:31 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:27 am
SpoilerShow
How?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:54 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:31 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:27 am
SpoilerShow
How?
SpoilerShow
Golgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgoooooaaaaaaal!!!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 am

The thing that most fucked up about the nips is their glorified suicide culture!

Unlike The west where suicide is heavily frowned apon, The Japs have this sense that that once people become 'dishonored' the only way to redeem themselves is through taking their own life. Even more fucked is that fact that because of their hyper-conformist culture if one person in the family 'dishonors' themselves then that whole family is 'Dishonored' and are all treated with contempt just because of one bad apple. (and yes it is encouraged that they take their lives as well.)

They Bitch and moan about their "declining birth rates" yet don't bat an eye when those children who grew up are most likely to take their own lives when older anyway

Most Countries would be horrified about High suicide rates yet the Japs see it as a badge of honor

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:57 am

That's not entirely unique to the Fapanese. There are other historical cultures that have held the belief suicide is honorable. It's mainly Christian-influenced cultures which see it as blasphemous.

The idea of one person in the family "dishonoring" the entire family line for generations ackt-shually comes from Confucianism. You can blame the chinese for that one. It's all over in The Water Margin. I'd say basically any culture that was heavily influenced by Confucianism has the same attitude. Confucianism has some good ideas in theory (mainly the concept of reciprocal obligation), but refuses to account for what if the parents are massive pieces of shit, or what if the parents are given undeserved power and abuse it. Confucian philosophy leads to insane corruption, as history has shown.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:03 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 am
The thing that most fucked up about the nips is their glorified suicide culture!
kys

Jiangshi

Post by Jiangshi » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:18 am

Confucianism is absolutely cancerous. No wonder Chairman Xi low-key loves Confucian thought and shows clear preference for it over Daoism and Buddhism.