Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 26, 2023 10:43 pm

That's the other thing about the "3D animu is just as bad or worse" argument. It isn't honest.
There is good and bad 3D animation. 3DPD Sentai always has terrible production values.

Again, worse than furries and bronies. Exact same delusional, juvenile mindset. Exactly as fake of a layer of irony. Just even more unabashedly shameless, in a misplaced view of superiority over those other idiots because it's lumped in with weebshit as a whole, so it's okay.

It's not. It's like pretending that being a furry is the same as playing Beastmen in Warhammer.
If you like Sentai over the age of twelve you are a retard or a faggot. Possibly a paedophile as well. There is no irony in watching shit that is beneath the mental faculties of an adult.

Voice, go link that one clip of Kamenshit a couple more times. If that trash is peak Kamen Rider, something that a 14yr old would feel ashamed about liking when they were younger, then you make my point for me.
It's lame faggot shit you should have outgrown two decades ago. Even Mahvul consoomers can look down upon that trash.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 27, 2023 5:21 am

ebin namefag wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 7:48 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 7:40 pm
You've totally destroyed this thread with live action programs aimed at young grade school children.
I prefer cartoons for grade school Asian children.
Exactly!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 27, 2023 6:13 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:43 pm
It's not. It's like pretending that being a furry is the same as playing Beastmen in Warhammer.
Are goat furries even a thing? Outside of maybe the Undertale community?
Voice, go link that one clip of Kamenshit a couple more times. If that trash is peak Kamen Rider, something that a 14yr old would feel ashamed about liking when they were younger, then you make my point for me.
It's lame faggot shit you should have outgrown two decades ago. Even Mahvul consoomers can look down upon that trash.
Words will never hurt me, man.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:13 pm

>tfw you find out the newest Pretty Cure has a 12-year-old shota fuckboi as one of the main Cures

I've never felt more pissed in my entire life.
Fuck this fucking franchiseShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:13 pm
>tfw you find out the newest Pretty Cure has a 12-year-old shota fuckboi as one of the main Cures

I've never felt more pissed in my entire life.
Fuck this fucking franchiseShow
With that type of body style does it really matter?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:24 pm

That body style is exactly the problem. They specifically made him so young and bishie so he wouldn't alienate little girls with his manliness.
Back when Pretty Cure used to make fun of the concept of a manCure they at least had a proper shounen chad like this weirdo:
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:35 pm

Hey now, how do you know that person doesn't identify as a girl and is only male-presenting?

You thought your mega gay weeb show was safe?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:55 pm

Unfortunately for you he was a victim of the week, which gave him plenty of spotlight to reveal his regular male otaku personality.
Besides the season in question already had a gender-confused character:
SpoilerShow
It's just a weird-ass girl thinking she has to overcompensate for her older brother being a cripple. Not even the other characters in the show really understood this.
Probably just some keikaku to turn the autistic main Cure into a lesbian, which almost worked.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:15 pm

The chick on the left is bugging me out, man.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:18 pm

Girl-chick or bird-chick?
-Yours Truly