Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:59 pm

I think I'll stick with Ultrashit for my kaiju mystery fix then.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:27 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:56 pm
The amount of techno-babble in Godzilla Singular Point is frustrating. I like what they are doing but the show sometimes has its own head up it's ass.
Something something, "Orthogonal Diagonalizer" being a reference to the Oxygen Destroyer... :roll:
'Twas too autistic for its own good for me to finish, but the female OC was cute I guess.
SpoilerShow
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:59 pm

So is this like some fanwankery thing where some autistic fanboys try to spin every obscure bit of Godzilla trivia into some kind of deep lore?
I hate to break it to you, but some other toku company has made a much better autistic animu - with even better waifus, no less.
SpoilerShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:49 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:56 pm
The amount of techno-babble in Godzilla Singular Point is frustrating. I like what they are doing but the show sometimes has its own head up it's ass.
I couldn't stand that shit and ended up dropping the show. LMK when if/when it gets good so I can just skip to that part.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:33 am

I'm at episode 8 and this just feels like they took everything from Shin Godzilla and made it retarded with bullshit hypotheticals.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:59 am

Oh yeah, there was some custom-made AI created by one of the MCs that goes on to inhabit the body of Jet Jaguar, the latter of which looks like a dumpy fusion of the original crossed with the Laputian Robot from Castle in the Sky in this continuity.
SpoilerShow
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:29 pm

Well, that's certainly one way to make him look like less of an Ultraman ripoff...
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:25 am

So the venerable Gundam Info YT channel is starting to release the region locks on Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury.
Aka Revolutionary Suit Utena: Even the Char Clone is disabled.
Aka Non Non Biyori: Ginger Hotarun in Space.

Not bad so far, though I hope the casual Earthian racism will eventually result in an actual war and stuff.
Also I can guarantee you that some people are fantasizing over Suletta being even more on the spectrum than your usual Gundam MC. I mean, she's socially-awkward, but really good at one thing.

Also the main villain is amazingly smug.
"Fuck you, dad! Do you think you're a king or something?!"
"I am a king. You got a problem with that?"
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:46 am

Thank God for Gundam Info, I was able to catch up on a few series I would have never have watched.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:19 pm

*record scratch*

>OP song by ryo (supercell)

Oh mai Gaaaaa...
-Yours Truly