Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:24 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:06 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:59 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:17 pm
Of course they made Jet a black guy, so now he's a black guy with the name Jet Black.
I Always Thought Jet in The anime kinda looked more like more a light skinned black (and not just because he was voiced by Beau Billingslea in the original anime) but that's just me :?
He's about as black as Dr. Piccolo or Knuckles.
You Telling me Knuckels ain't Black?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:27 am

Guest wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
Of course they made Jet a black guy, so now he's a black guy with the name Jet Black.
I Always Thought Jet in The anime kinda looked more like more a light skinned black (and not just because he was voiced by Beau Billingslea in the original anime) but that's just me :?
He always looked very Russian to me. Big strong russian guy with a deep voice. Black dude voice acting doesn't mean anything to me. Anime is fantasy. Women voice kids all the time, does that mean the kids are trans? :lol:

Spike being asian is just ridiculous. Having him be asian makes him more stereotypical, not less. Wow, an asian who works for the triad and knows martial arts. So interesting.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:36 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:27 am
Guest wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
He always looked very Russian to me. Big strong russian guy with a deep voice. Black dude voice acting doesn't mean anything to me. Anime is fantasy. Women voice kids all the time, does that mean the kids are trans? :lol:

Spike being asian is just ridiculous. Having him be asian makes him more stereotypical, not less. Wow, an asian who works for the triad and knows martial arts. So interesting.
Fair Enough, though I would Argue the idea that the main cast of Cowboy Bebop Where Suppose to be Racially Ambiguous! And the fact That they're making a big deal out of how "diverse" the Reboot is goes against that!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:38 am

rabidtictac wrote:
again that's just how I saw it Never Said He was for sure.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:46 am

Guest wrote:
Knuckles.
>dreadlocks
>Nike swoosh on chest
>power puncher
>dumb

That's a nigger if I ever saw one

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:46 am
Guest wrote:
Knuckles.
>dreadlocks
>Nike swoosh on chest
>power puncher
>dumb

That's a nigger if I ever saw one
>has a job
>takes his duty seriously

Ambiguous at best. Maybe a wigger?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:24 pm

I didn't know anyone in the Sonic 'universe' had a job, other than Dr Ivo Robotnik, maybe.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:09 pm

This is Quite Interesting:
Man Arrested for Using AI Technology to Sell “Uncensored” Adult Videos
https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/a2797 ... a4472d6993
A man was arrested on suspicion of using AI to erase the mosaic of an adult video and publishing it on the Internet.

Masayuki Nakamoto (43), a self-employed person in Takasago City, Hyogo Prefecture, was arrested on suspicion of violating the copyright law.

In January 2021, Nakamoto is suspected of publishing an adult video processed using AI on his own website.

According to police, Nakamoto abused AI technology called "TecoGAN" to increase the resolution of videos, processed it as if the mosaic of adult videos had disappeared, and sold it.

Nakamoto advertised on his site, "Let's get rid of the mosaic and enjoy clear uncensored videos," and it seems that he has sold more than 10,000 and sold more than 10 million yen so far. ..

In response to the investigation, Nakamoto admits to the suspicion

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:51 pm

I wholeheartedly support freedom for Hentai and JAV pussies everywhere.
rabidtictac wrote:
You're forgetting that only Asians are allowed to know Kung-Fu these days.

I'm also really starting to dread the plans for a One Piece live-action series. I know the protagonists basically have official real-world ethnicities from the creator himself, but I'm sure they're still gonna wiggle in a Chinese actor to appeal to their overlords. My bet is on Robin (who is "Russian", and Russians are just too Orange Man), unless they just make Luffy Chinese (unless they go with using the blackest "Brazilian" they can find).
I am also more convinced than ever that Frankie will be a bald black dude. Ya gotta make your cyborgs black, you know? 'Cause they're technically "disabled" and we don't want to suggest that white man can have it bad, too.
Newhalf wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:24 pm
I didn't know anyone in the Sonic 'universe' had a job, other than Dr Ivo Robotnik, maybe.
Never read up on the Archie Comics and the galaxy of autism surrounding Knuckles and his role in Ken Penders' schemes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:05 pm
>has a job
>takes his duty seriously

Ambiguous at best. Maybe a wigger?
Said 'job' consists of him sitting around doing fuck all most of the time